Reviews for By your side
Lenny221B chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
that was awesome...i couldnt stop reading it :D love it.
Crittab chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
I'm not gonna say it's how it should have gone, because Luke with cancer is sad- but this was excellent. It was believable. Anyone who has had cancer affect them in any way would be happy with the way it was handeled. Great work.
sanja chapter 11 . 6/5/2007

i read this story a while ago and when you posted your nick on FF i just had to read it again. it's really sad and i don't like to read this kind of stories after GG cancellation (drama and angsty ones) but i had to read this one again cause it's really well written and the plot is interesting. keep writing. :)
friendlyneighborhoodlorelai chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
I'm sorry I haven't been a better reviewer throughout this story...I just was so busy with school. But I did follow it, every chapter. It's such a great story & I love the idea behind it. LL can be so stubborn, but something bigger than them would no doubt show them how much they mean to each other. Thanks so much for writing!
Luke'sGirl chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! Please, this story is a-frickin'-mazing! I loved it so much!
Cinny72 chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
Aww! Perfect ending! Thanks so much for writing this story, it was a great way for LL to get back together and realize how much they really belong together. So sweet.
justawritier chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
sweet. Great ending. Really enjoyed the story :)
griffin14 chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
Chelsea chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
I loved it... This story was one of my favs! I hope u write a 2nd one to this...that would be Awesome!
Inga chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
I've been following your story and hadn't ever thought about leaving a review for each chapter, so here is an overall review. Excellent story! Great writing, great dialogue, great everything! I'm very sad it's over, but I'll be watching out for any other fics you write. Well done :)
ProFfeSseR chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
Great chapter! I'm glad Luke was able to go home with Lorelai and it's understandable he wanted to keep away from the town at first. At least he wasn't mad when they decided to throw him the surprise party and even enjoyed seeing everybody again.

I never liked Luke's hair at the time of Rory's graduation, although it's better than when it is too long, like at the end of season 5 and the beginning of season 6. But it's better than no hair at all :D I could write a lot more about this, but my dinner is ready. You did a great job on this story, amazing considering it was only your first story. If you managed to pull this off now, I can't wait to see where you come up with next. Very well done!
Vivi07 chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
Very, very, very good story!

I think Luke is a little bit too sensible, but really great at the end!
gilmoregroupie chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
tht was a great fanfic! aww i luv happy endings!
777 chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
omg! That was one of the best fanfics i've ever read! and good job on updating soon too! I loved it!
edwardheartsbella chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
OMG I LOVED THE STORY u are a good writer u should write another story u know with a wedding luke back to normal and KIDS just what Luke wanted like luke moving in for good rory still living there or she could live in Lukes appartment and luke and lorelais kid or kids can take Rorys room OR luke and lorelai can moving and get a bigger house for kids and Rory lives in the "Crap Shack" lol just some ideas i dont know how old this story is so i dont know if u already did this or not