Reviews for A Tale Of Mystery And Danger
Aayvee chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
When I first read your "works", I was amazed that you haden't been reported yet. now, I think I know why.

while most trolls write simple one chapter, incoherent drabbles, you actually put a (limited) degree of "care" into your trolling.

You are also the first troll to make a semi-coherent multichapter story. that, Coupled with the fact that you include your most notorious flamers as satirical "characters", has to make you the best troll I've ever seen.

"A tale of mystery and danger" goes BELOW even the minimum standards of taste on this site, but it achives somthing...different.

you have to hand it to a guy who purposelly inspires the hate of almost the entire site, and lived to tell about it. almost makes me want to be in the sequal (heaven forbid)
Poland chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
More power! And more! And more! Shine brighter! Shining Bonar!

What an epic final battle. I'm still in awe.
Oregano Samurai chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
...I couldn't even tell what was going on half the time, though I did fall off my seat at one point. (gheb finally got raped! *amazed*)

God, and that 'Gheberti' thing really got my attention! Really, I don't think I've ever read such a weird ending to a story. Seriously though, by the end I was laughing my head off (despite your constant insistence to pair LYON up with Gheb! *shudders*)

*keeps scrolling through story* Brillia-what the heck? Who's OLIVER? OH MY GOD WHAT NEW VICTIM IS THIS? I PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL!
Oregano Samurai chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
Ha ha! Your regular Gheb bullshit, I see. Brilliant as ever. Keep 'em coming, Naggie.

(Yeah, i don't know what happened, but some part of me has started to really enjoy this crap)
SmapTheWizard chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
O_o wtf...

So much suspense D:
SmapTheWizard chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
Another amazing chapter by the world's greatest fanfic author.

Naggy, you are my hero. Can I be in a chap?
Crayn The Echinda chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
this is the gratest ting i have evr red in my lie champion and an hero and i hop u forever make moar fics

go naglfar!
Oregano Samurai chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
Ahh...heaven forbid, I'm in the story again.

Admittedly (though I am LOATHE to admit it) ...I kinda enjoyed this chapter. No, NO! What am I saying! Augh, damn you, Naglfar!
royishere chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
Genius. Pure genius. Utterly suspenseful.

Cameo in next chapter, perhaps?
Oregano Samurai chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
...uh? No, I didn't feel the emotion. And this krumptet/krumpett guy...what the heck? This is NOT touching. This is NOT mysterious, and it is TOTALLY DEVOID of any sort of danger.

And...*clears throat* I know I shouldn't do this, but...

(Please Note/: This is directed to the five massive reviews below)

With all due respect, WE GET THE POINT.
Valex chapter 4 . 1/6/2008

(I don't really care about this anymore, but I came back to remember stuff and this is what happens, nice job!)
Oregano Samurai chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Oh. My. God.

I don't even know where the concept of lyon came into that, but (though I am loathe to admit) that would definitely "defeat" me. Exploding in a bloody mess though?

Oh yeah, another thing to clear up: I AM NOT A MAN. Thankyou.

Well, out of five stars, my sister gives you ten. ("Marvellous" says she "Genius piece of work!")

PS: she really did say that *sob sob*
Poland chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Another epic chapter. Glad that fiendish oregano samurai was finally defeated. Can I have a cameo in the next ch. Naggy?
Maybe I'm a Kinkajou chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Dear god, Naggeh, I fucking love you.
Poland chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
*sniff* That was beautiful. Three cheers for Gheb!