Reviews for The Queen of Eternal Night
SailorCybertron chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Aw, rats! I guess Myotismon isn't easy to please.

Oh, well...I want him, anyway!
No Sleep Until Vacation chapter 1 . 11/25/2008

That human was far too pathetic to even think of being his mate! She was a mere human, not even worthy of him!

The ending was awesome, and you kept him in character very nicely! Fish food is a perfect title for her...
hollow kenpachi 13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I like this fanfiction, it is very good the twist at the end, you are very good at this.
Fighter McKnight chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
That's... sad. Weird. But I like it.
snort Sorry but chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
...I know this isn't a comedy, but I found it a hilarious parody. After gritting my teeth through all the SuperGoth-OCs, ESPECIALLY in the Harry Potter fandom, I though this would be another one... GAH. I broke into a wide, wide smile at the end, thinking O YEAH! In-character vengance upon the Mary Sue!

You really kept me going there... I read your WizGato fics, so I KNEW you weren't that stupid a writer, but I thought "Ah well, even the best"... But this was GREAT! You should do the same to the Harry Potter fandoms, or any other fandom with SuperGoth OCs... *Hugs* *Worships* *Hugs* WOO HAH HAH!

Sorry, I get extremely hyper. This is the most BRILLIANT parody fic I've ever seen. Most give it away by exaggerating horribly or putting Parody as a genre, or... *shakes head* And you're a WizGato shipper, too. I think you've fulfilled most of my fandom longings for Digimon right there.

*Pauses* *Grins madly*

P.S. Also loved your WizGato fic(s). Your Horror fics surprised me, in that there WAS no happy Monster-Dies-Everyone-Lives-Happily-Ever-After!shift1!1! ending - unlike most fics. Do you enjoy twisting cliches? :) Man, you may not be a Grand AU Epic author (which, when done well, is my absolute favorite genre), but you're one of my favorite authors. Your fics are made of so much WIN...

Praising You...

missterio chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Such a chiling story... It really is, and I feel so bad for that poor, young girl. I can't believe Myotismon tricked her like that...and then toss her into the ocean to cruel, he is. You should of wrote more chapters, like her becoming a vampire and getting her revenge on him or something. Oh well, this is still a great ending though... Still sad, but great.

~~ Jo (aka: missterio)
Doben chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Oh yez. Awesome. You kept him totally in character! He's so very evil! X3 That girl was not to smart XD
LadyVamdemon chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Very cool, I loved the ending! How deliciously evil of Vamdemon!
Vagulate of the Vanquished chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Original! Great Story!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Excellent story. So much better than all those idiotic ones where he actually *likes* the pathetic human. It's exactly what she deserved. It's probably better than she deserved, really. He could've ripped her heart out and let her drop like that. Excellent use of grammar, spelling, and *beautiful* characterization of Vamdemon. If he were going to mate with anyone, it wouldn't be some pretentious idiot like this girl here.