Reviews for 4 Christmas Moments
D'awwwwww ITS SO FLUFFY! :D
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Yes! I love this!
Eediva chapter 1 . 12/29/2006

God I love those pairings! Though I aint to sure about Dove and Hawk! (kiddin!) I much prefer Donny with Arrow anyway...
lilnightshade chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
i don't know what a breakaway is but i know that "corner of no and were" comes from firefly which of course was created by the genius that is joss whedon.
Jazyrha chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Well, it was a bit too short, wich was a shame 'cause it was really well-written and a good idea. Heheh, to be honest I only read the Wally and Bats part, I just don't like the other characters. It's really pitty it's not longer, but it's a beautiful story.

Keep on the good work D

~ Jazyrha
BiccaBoo chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Awe, that was so good. I love your writing style. I find it hard to write in future tense continuously but you pull it off well.

Honestly, i odn't know where 'corner of no and where' is from but it's such a cool line. I also like 'this isn't even the middle of nowhere, it's the far distant outskirts of nowhere'. I don't know where that's from either though. Ok, i'm rambling now. Sorry.

Well done.

Have a great Christmas and New Year.

Take care!
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Happy Holidays to you too!

Thanks for the lovely post. It was so cuddly and warm I decided to toast marshmallows over it _. I loved the Bats-Wally and Booster-Ted ones best. You did an amazing job.