Reviews for Blue Christmas
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I just read the whole Elvis series and loved it! Great job! Loved how they ended up going through with the wedding and then them being together...great job :) I am off to read more stuff!
Heyer chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
You rock. Perhaps even more than lindsay!

I may well be your biggest fan. #-sorry doing the scary stalker thang.

Love all your fics...

and you keep me going (I live in the uk) with youtube videos.

E
nikki.02 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
i will never get bored of reading this series...sigh...:) congrats on a FAANNTASTIC well-done ;)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Awe.. Danny is such a sap.. Love him... Loved this... Lindsay did everything to get home to her man what a lucky girl...

JENNIFER
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aw definitely a great ending. :D
LiaBelle chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
K,so I decided to do one uber review for you when i was all done with all of the stories, so here i go. Uh-frikkin-mazing! I loved it! Like, seriouly! It was so clever, and so honest and seemed so real! You are like, my favorite person ever! lol
Elainhe chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Oh, wow. I don't even know where to start. For one, it has to be the BEST DL Christmas fic I have ever read - heartbreakingly beautiful. You know, I hardly ever tear up while reading fluff fics, but this one was just so ... wow.

You have it all - a bit of humor, to keep it light.

Enough emotion to make it real and compelling, to invoke that lovely warm, fuzzy feeling that comes with reading really good romance fics. Their relationship, and both characters, is portrayed perfectly. You knew it already, but let me say it again: I LOVE your characterization. That is just how I would have expected Danny to react - not too much or too little whining, he is not the perfect, spineless Danny so often found in fics, nor the whining teenager that I have come across at times as well. Bravo!

Such a beautiful opening and a perfect ending!

As I read, I repeatedly highlighted lines to quote. In the end there were just too many!

(1) for starting my day on this high

(2) for sharing one of the loveliest one-shots I've read in a while

(3) for waking my muse :)
singingstarryknights chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
this is amazing. perhaps your best work, ever. but i love every word you write, so i'm a bit biased. the premise is so original, and the feelings are so very well described, and real and in character. thats the key to writing a danny indsay story, is keeping them in character. thats always the hardest part for me. lol. but you managed to flawlessly keep their personalities, even when having them choke of the sap. i love it..i just love it. to pieces. it's amazing. this is your best. i love the crying on the phone, and the reactions to the other crying, and the phone sex conversation, and them calling the other "Mr. Messer" and "Mrs. Messer." i love it. so sorry this is a bit belated. it was the perfect christmas present :)
citygirl129 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Very cute, Sugah! I kept hoping for her to be at their apartment when he got home! :D

And it's all your fault i have "Blue Christmas" stuck in my head now. :P
kasmith101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aww, excellent as usual! I will miss this series though!
serenity2bliss chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Loved it!Loved the humour and also the tad of sadness...they blend well together. Loved the phone conversation between the two.I was listening to Michael Buble's Home while reading it and it just click. It was sweet and emotional in all the right places. So good job! )

p/s: why oh why is danny in the lab? they cud have had the phone sex it if he was anywhere but the lab!
A chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I'm not ashamed to admit that I squee-ed loudly enough to wake my cat, then proceeded to cry. This is so awesome! The fact that it fits into the Vegas storyline is also awesome! YAY! :)
lolosuper chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Happy Holiday to you too Sugah! Great job! This story was awesome!
PrettyEyes72 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Sugah, I'm sniffling at the sap. :) Well the old saying's true: "If you want something to happen, make sure a woman's in charge." Lindsay wanted to get home to her man, and she did.

Excellent conclusion to the Elvis series. Are you positive we can't convince you to write more, say for New Year's, St. Patrick's Day, etc... :LOL:
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh, how I love it :0P Very nice, and a very good almost-Christmas present, too :0P Happy holidays!