Reviews for Broken Angel
Brian chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
A powerful story. Some of the elements were a little disturbing for fan fiction, but very well written.
jfg207 chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
That's good to have people concerned about women being rape even at a children age.

Jeanette
Dutch chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
This is a wonderful story. Just came across your site and I am happy that I did. You writing is very detailed and this story is very emotional. Hope you will continue. It has been a long time since the last chapter. We are waiting for the next one.
circularpath chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
Have you given up on this?
flash chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Are you gonna finish this? You should because it's really good.
maggieann452 chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
this story was so touching i cried through most of it and got angry, please finish it
maggie452
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 9 . 12/24/2003
um...wow. i read this whole thing in one go, which is a rarity for me, and i was blown away. the emotions you've conveyed, the helplessness that's so unlike the max we know, the feelings of logan and zack...it's all the product of an excellent writer. all of your fics are so emotional, which is a good thing, coz i feel that they leave out too much emotion in the real da. i've never experienced anything like what you're describing, but i can still understand the emotions, your description of them is so good. keep writing!
Charlie'sAngel656 chapter 9 . 9/19/2003
damn! u are GOOD! I've prolly told u that b4, but...I don't say it enough...that's so sweet, Logan and Zack...and I got all the nice warm fuzzy feelings...although they were angst-colored fuzzies...
Natters chapter 9 . 4/24/2003
great chapter. glad u updated. more please
Shelz chapter 9 . 4/24/2003
PLEASE CONTINUE! This is such a good fanfic! Just please don't make it M/Z.

M/L FOREVER! ;)
kiya chapter 9 . 4/24/2003
Aw so sad...

but please keep going, i'm hanging for a happy ending :)
ob chapter 9 . 4/24/2003
cant remember exactly what has happend but I enjoyed the chapter ;)
agmgdafan chapter 9 . 4/23/2003
Hey. Please keep going. GReat.
ACB chapter 9 . 4/23/2003
This is such a powerful story. I'm so glad u decided to continue. I really hope there's more.
Sofia chapter 8 . 3/25/2003
Love it love it love it! Write more now! Will Max and Logan eva get busy?