Reviews for Writhe
The JamesS chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love your story it was great.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Really like the twincest. (How unmodest of me...) ;)
Gabriella can just drop out of this story and EVERYTHING would be okay. lol
keemirain chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
whatheeeeeeeeeeeeffffff! D: I was so happy at RyPay and then Ryan had to want both girls. that little douche. lol I love him so much but damn it, I really thought he loved Sharpay. but I do appreciate the personality he has in the story. oh but you convinced me so much that he loves Sharpay more than Gabby. I was shattered when he loved both of them, that bastard. lol kays too emotional hahah its just that I love Sharpay. and I love Ryan 8D

3 loved! and a very nicely written piece!
Allison chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow.

I've seen this fic floating around a couple of times, but I've always refrained from reading it because. . . Well, I dont know. I must admit, I almost stopped reading when I read that you were a minor- which us another issue entirely- but thankfully I kept going.

I am very impressed. Your is writing so good, and your vocalubary so wide-ranged. It was nearly perfect, and I admire all the revision and editing you had to go through to make it that way.

But I loved the story itself the most. The chracters were true to themselfs and I absolutely loved how there wasn't a clear happy ending. Also, usually when a character is cheating on their bf/gf, it really upsets me, but I could understand why Ryan did it and my heart goes out to him.

My favorite line? The secone line of the poem.

And drown me in melodious ecstasy.

Absolutely beautiful.

Keep writing, oneday, it'll get you somewhere.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is a fantastic story! I love it - it's so inspirational and hot!

Keep up your awesome writing! :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I like the poem that Ryan wrote a lot. My favorite is the line "and drown in melodious ecstasy." Amazing line. Really.
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Ooh, I TOTALLY LOVED THIS STORY! You did an amazingly awesome job of it! The details, the... way you described it & the way you worded... EVERYTHING! I LOVE how Ryan's evil! I love that! Oh gosh, what's else?... I don't know, it was just AWESOME! (sorry for all the caps butit really was that good) Anyway, wonderful WONDERFUL job! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
gaara-sasusaku7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
totally awesome
samlover14 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
the red or black reminded me of that old Victoria's Secret commercial, where the two models would appear, one in red and one in black, and you were supposed to vote for which you liked better, and after the red one won, it prompted my mother to yell at the TV for months on end whenever a Victoria's Secret commercial came on "What was wrong with the BLACK one?"

Anyway, that was an excellent story. I feel bad for Sharpay though. It's so sad.

Samantha.
doctorpoopderp chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
It was a little sad but I luved it!
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Rowr, Ryan! Very good! It kept me on the edge of my seat. Loved it. Keep up the good work! Luv it!
Jamie chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was amazing. Posted more than a year ago; must be weird to get a review now. It was poetic; the way you wrote it. The whole twisted-love story is great.

Oh, and that quote "Stay, if tonight is all we have, please, stay" is from Maid in Manhattan. :]
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
oh wow. very, very nicely written. i especially love that sudden twist in ryan's personality in the end, it just makes it all so real.
NextPussycatDoll chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
i dont think i can really describe how much i enjoyed reading this. ryan's character was done BEAUTIFULLY. and i have to admit, that whole "miss me?" scene...(at the risk of sounding like a fan girl) was pretty damn sexy. haha i loved how overall, what ryan was doing is pretty asshole-ish, but at the same time i sympathize with him. its almost like he isnt doing anything wrong...just cheating on gabby...lol. i love rypay...and GOSSIP GIRL! lol im going to continue to read ur other stories because i can tell you are a talented writer. ]
Peppermint Smile chapter 1 . 7/7/2007