Reviews for How the Grinch Saved Christmas
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
NICE.
Silverthreads chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I don't actually like Christmas Carols except for a couple such as "Coventry." And I really hate hearing them over and over and over... ad infinitum. But then, I'm not Christian so there's no emotional investment.

Fun story though.
Sara Wolfe chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
This was adorable. Nice job.
Azamiko chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Very cute. I like the idea of McKay being able to juggle, and that he didn't admit to playing the piano.
Scarym chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Thanks for a funny and sweet Christmas story. I thought it was so cute that Rodney had to entertain the children.

I like that Teyla help Rodney carry out his secret santa activities.
Calamitynexus chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
I really love your stories and your McKay. They are very well done and intersting. Your grasp of psychology and character is simply amazing.
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Awesome story! I love what Rodney did!
The Original Geek chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Hehe. I'm in so much trouble at work, 'cause they're all wondering why I was giggling incontrollably. Can't really tell them that it's the image of Sheppard's head in flames, now, can I?

Great story - this is the third time I've read it (needed a lift today). I like the way you've captured a different side of McKay, and I love the scene in the cafeteria with Ford.
sentarla chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
loved this story, rodney is so smart!
LinziDay chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Very, very nice.
Dzerzhina chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
This is a really good story. I like how McKay juggles in it. Very funny!
b7-kerravon chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
This was wonderful - Rodney, cotton candy, juggling...what more could you ask?
Janchanb chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
_ Love the fic. I'm SO glad that my friend told me about this one! Though I'm kinda curious as to what John said to Rodney at the end of the fic to make Rodney do a double take.
spookysister7 chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
aw. cute! i love your rodney.
Aloe chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
What a wonderful, happy story. I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing. Yellow cotton candy ... *snickers*
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »