Reviews for Comrades, Coming Out and Cows
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 5/2
So cute and fluffy. I just love it.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 5/1
So funny.
paracuties chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
LOLOL. I don't generally enjoy reading stuff with/that mentions/somehow brings in gays/lesbians, but this was pretty funny. The last part was hilarious, too.
"Sasuke stood, frozen on the spot. ...Oh. Guess they really were dating, after all."

Pffff-HAHAHA. Sasuke's somehow hilariously funny.

Keep writing!
Fanruby chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
LMAO! Well, it's a given that Kakashi and Gai would make a very funny couple, jajajajaja. And yeah Sasuke, you are dating Neji!

It's so humourouse, that you could continue it and let us know what happends next with Sasuke and Neji, and everyones reaction when they get to know! LOL.
Fanruby chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
LOL, loved it! Thought now I am curiouse if Kakashi does have a secrete lover, LOL. On to the next chapter and hopefuly I'll know! : )
TheDawningSunset chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Love this fanfic! More reviews to you! XD
TheDawningSunset chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Omygosh! So funny! XD
Maria Antonieta chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
this fic is adorable! I can ship Sasuke and Neji! They are the most beautiful couple in this fic HAHA!

Love it! D
amelg chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
it was funny
always-kh chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
i never like seriously never ever considered the nejisasuke couple seriously but you make it work. really well in that whole they're both emotionally stunted kind of way.
also i really like the humor interspersed through out the piece. it was especially entertaining sasuke's reaction to naruto's whole you damn well better have had some fantasies about me and then kakashi getting awkwardly dragged into it and it was just awesome. and hilarious and in character.
and gai trying to set tenten up just had me amused beyond words too. i love the story and the perspective.
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
i love sasuke's perspective here and all of the characters are spot on and i love the sense of comraderie and the bond they all share as weird and everything as it is it's entertaining and sibling-ish and i love team seven.
infinitio umbras in lux lucis chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
i laughed and laughed and laughed ohhhhhhh. this is comedic glory at it's best.
mabidiso chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Your stories leave me so damn happy.
Alias-vendor chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
This is quite possibly the funniest story I've read in a long, long, time. I couldn't stop laughing from start to finish.
Skyrere chapter 2 . 10/10/2011