Reviews for Christmas Time
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
aw... that is cute.

aiden-san chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
send me more of tis story please
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
LOve it love it!

welleg chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
Great story. I'm really enjoying it.
Saphire Naja chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
Hi,

It's the devil'sangelsaphire. Your story's really good and I can't log on at the moment and I had to reply tto your wicked cool story. I loved it and I thought it was sweet how it ended.

Continue please! I'll go nuts if you don't. I may not watch the show but i've seen the movie, and a few episodes from turbo rangers but I have a question. Who's Justin, Jason, Aisha, and Tanya. I'm pretty sure Aisha was the saber tooth tiger and the bear but i'm not sure. I don't know who Tanya was and I don't know weither Jason or Justin was the frog. I'm pretty sure it was Jason but I don't remember, or was it adam? Oh well. Good story.

rosebudjamie chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
really good, can't wait for the next chapter,please update soon
AMarieKelley chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
E! Yay! Finally! I can't wait for the next chapter! I wanna see how Alison reacts! Update soon! :D
jammysexy chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
l love parts 2,3 and 4!

they were so funny!

great job u did :)

l really like the way u made everyone in this story, funny and soo nice!

keep up the good work

l do have a question though, do any of the kids know that their perants were / are power rangers?

l hope Tommy ( after recovering lol) asks kimberly to move in with him! that would b soo sweet

peace out x
grits chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
cute
lb016 chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
AAW! that is so cute how they fell asleep! i dont blame them, playing board games and watching disney movies is VERY tiring! you're going great so far. keep up the awesome work! )

with love, lillian jean
Vodams chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
I can't wait to see how they all act when the morning time comes!
AMarieKelley chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
awesome! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! update soon! I wanna see Kat and Jason's faces when they see their gift from Trent! :D
rosebudjamie chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
really good, please update soon
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
It's so good! You gotta continue. I love it even mmore.
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
Continue the story. I love it! I gotta know what Tommy's going to ask Kim.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »