Reviews for Die with Me
Aiko Wind chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
LouiseUchiha chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
... you killed made me cry! - sobs, sobs-
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This looks pretty interesting.
ninbri chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
talk about heart clenching xD
goldengreaser chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I love this story but I think it could be made even better if you added a chapter with Mikoto's and Fugaku's reactions.
Breaking chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I'm so sorry that I didn't review this story after first reading it or even after reading it for a second time. I am truly sorry. The reason why I waited was that I just didn't know how to describe my feelings about this fanfic. I love how you portrayed Itachi in this story, how he couldn't live with himself knowing he was the reason his brother was going to be killed. The brotherly love between Itachi and Sasuke was heartbreaking and beautiful. Thank you for writing such a sad but heartwarming story.
KITNARUKUN234 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
omg, u had me in tears!

my eyeliner is running!

oh well, it's midnight now anyway, woops, lol, mum and dad gunna kill me

but yeh, i loved it!
Paradox Chronarch chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This story was perfectly fine the way it is. Somethings don't need to be explained in depth, as long as the idea catches on.

There were a few flaws, but no one is perfect. Everyone has there flaws.

I didn't feel like there was any gaping holes in the plot, nor were there small holes. No holes at all, in that case.

It was perfect the way it is. Don't change it.
ITACHI-FLIPPIN-ROCKS chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
THAT IS SO SAD! it makes me want to cry T.T i feel so bad for those two. i wish atleast Sasuke could have lived, even though Itachi is my favorite character. T.T
Dulcetvoice chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
How is it even possible to take such an ending and make it seem so...peaceful? I'm trying my best no to cry. I really liked it. T_T

-Dulcet AKA Koneko
agelessdaughter chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
(cries uncontrollably) this was so moving! you have so much talent! (cries into squishy pillow)
katemonster x3 chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Wow they both died crappy ending wow
katemonster x3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
u miss spelled kunai

but u caught itachi's personality.

Although i do have a theory. The same people tried to kidnap hinata because she was the daughter of the head, so were they after Sasuke for the same reason.

Well, they could be after Itachi, but he's a bit older and would be harder to get-am i right?
Meneil chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
Aww... what a sad ending. :\ but it was beautifully written; it really felt like I was in the moment with the Uchiha brothers...
Kilee Drifter chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
...that had to be the best story I've ever read...lthough they both died.

Itachi Uchiha 6-07 to 3-11