Reviews for Christmas Cheer
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/24
Terrific!
Bonnie Celt chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Really cute! I love the song and the scene of Tony singing to the kids. Merry Christmas!
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Very cute. Always did like Alvin. The origional, not the movie.
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
"His blue eyes twinkling with mischief, Ducky volunteered to ride along with Gibbs. “I’m certain that Agent Lee and Mr. Palmer can drive there together.” “Uh, sure, Dr. Mallard,” Jimmy stammered, his head bobbing up and down eagerly. “We can…I can…I have…” - Busted, agent Lee and Jimmy Palmer, LOL!

“Gibbs, see you made it. Couldn’t come up with any last minute emergencies, huh?” “Nope. You couldn’t either, Fornell?” Gibbs replied, amused by the Santa hat the FBI agent was wearing. “Getting into the spirit of things?” “Yeah, well, my daughter gave it to me to wear.” Fornell touched the soft fur with the tips of his fingers. “And since she’s here, I can’t get away with ditching it." - AW, don't be mean, Tobias! I LIKE your little girl: not every little girl would let two grumpy old guys like you and Gibbs raid her juice stash!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
great! i loved it to pieces!

i played the song when it came to it and was sing along! lol

i love Christmas!

Lot of Love and Merry Christmas to all. (even if it is January!)

Love NCISchick xoxoxoxoxxoxo (i hope you all get what you ask for.*wink wink nudge nudge* NCIS!He He.)
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Very cute and fluffy.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
It's Christmas Eve - Merry Christmas everyone!

I caught onto the Alvin and the Chipmunks - perfect fit with Gibbs and Tony!

Thank you.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Thanks for a really cute story! I got the connection

right away when I saw "Chipmunks"-Tony is such an Alvin!

LOL!

Great treat-Merry Christmas back at you!
dottid chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I loved this. I found myself singing along with the story. Loved it. Thanks fot sharing
wkmczk chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Aww... this was so sweet. Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas!
distorted realities chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I LOVE THAT SONG!
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
This is a really sweet story. I love when Tony and Abby get together in friendship. Hell, I like Tony in any way I can get him.

Thanks for a sweet Christmas bon bon.

Mom