Reviews for Team Twelve
Chronocidal chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
So, you have a zanbato called that can provide additional swords forged from the remains of older weapons, called Gensho Tsurugi? Isn't that basically a copy of First Tsurugi, Cloud Strife's seperating/compound sword from Advent Children forged from the remains of the Weapons..?

When does he learn Omnislash :)
Moriko no Hikari chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
This had better be continued! It's very intriguing. But, isn't Andoryuu the one from your other story, with the Spider Contract?
writer02135 chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
I LOVE your characters, overall. They're not copies of the ones in the show, completely original. Also funny and interesting. UPDATE!

:D

Aurora
writer02135 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
OH MY GOSH. THE PLOTLINE IS AWESOME. I'm too lazy to review for every chapter, because then that would be a lot, but I LOVE the characters. They are complex,and keep the story moving. UPDATE! :D
Lovesanime3210abcd chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
love it
Chris Oddland chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Have to admire a shinobi/kuinoichi who can fight in constricting clothes like kimonos.

Personally I think the comment about Kakashi neglecting Sakura and Naruto in favour of pretty much fits the bill, seeing what happened during the chunin exams.

Personally I think Iruka or any other responsible ninja would have been a better mentor for Team 7 than Kakashi.
Chris Oddland chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
Got to admire Iruka for putting up with all the problem cases he's had in his classes.

I wouldn't want to be on the receiving of a guitar to the head from this guy.

Somehow this fanfic character reminded me of the guy with the guitar in the cartoon Silverhawks.

Let's hope this wonderchild doesn't end up as a Shikamaru-like version of Itachi Uchiha, seeing that these people have a tendency to snap. _
Chris Oddland chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
Well I see no problem with another guy carrying big swords around. Both Cloud Strife from FFVII and Sanosuke Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin are two of the arhcetypical guys with big swords.

With Andoryuu: the proverb Live by the sword, die by the sword seems like a nice description of his Achilles heel.

Luckily (in the Narutoverse) chakra-enhancements, it seems, makes the swords so durable and tough, or it would be nightmare to constantly maintain it by fixing sword dents, oiling it and removing rust as well as sharpening it.
Chris Oddland chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Why does Ekiden Shiina remind me of the Flash, Quicksilver and Spitfire _.

Wiith her mail-nin training she would be valuable as a scout and interceptor.
Chris Oddland chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I forgot about this promising fic.

Hmm... the first story gave me an idea of a Naruto storyline of kid from early on forced to become an assassin against his own will resulting him to become mad after his first killings.

And I think it's great that this team's composed of non-omnipotent specialist genin shinobi.

Aki could become the one-girl artillery if she somehow was crazy enough to store several sealed lightning bolts.
rifleman101 chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
This is good work. Are you going to finish it?
RobotPirateNinja chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
Eh? Most ninja become Chuunin in their twenties? Um. . . No. By the time most ninja are twenty, they are almost invariably Chuunin. Quite a few are Jounin. Any Ninja who is a Genin at twenty is a sad, sad, ninja.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Lee will have found his soul mate!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
-Probaby because every Pagnin before her had more common sense.

*snicker*

Her and Naruto are going to get along real well.