Reviews for The Crow on the Cradle
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 7/30/2007
Wow. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
SeerBlack chapter 16 . 7/30/2007
-delirious giggle- I liked the not-Dean, he was different and he actually had a sense of humour before he died. -mourns- It was Brilliant (yes, with a capital B) and it was just so, I could *see* them playing in my head like an episode. You have such an amazing talent. Keep up the goodness! Seer
Starliteyes17 chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
Okay, now I feel kinda proud of myself 'cause I caught on to the double reality thing a while ago - I noticed that some of the things Sam was saying to himself were lines from the episodes, so I kinda suspected. No, really, I did, I swear! ;D

Dude this is so cool. I love this explanation, though I still don't know how "Dean" could be such an asshole and yet an angel. But hey, in Supernatural, stranger things have happened. That's the beauty of this fandom - anything goes. That's also what separates many popular authors from the rest - their stories completely still manage make sense and coincide with the show's universe, even when the events do not. That's why I'm completely addicted to your stuff - you always manage to catch the emotions and personalities of Sam and Dean and company even when the situations are completely different from the show's. Dude, you're like one of my heroes for being able to do this everytime, no matter what.

And now you got me wanting a lot more. What's going to happen? I have to know! This story is made of awesome.
carocali chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
Alerts are down again... ugh! Glad I found this!

Well, we're finally a step closer to figuring out what's going on! What does this mean? Where do they go from here? Ultimately, Sam made the choice, but what did the 'angel' tell him? Did he just see John's funeral pyre?

If Sam can't be fixed, what will they do? Will he have to die in the end to save his own sanity?
sams1ra chapter 14 . 7/15/2007
OMG MORE!
sams1ra chapter 15 . 7/12/2007
See, I'm not one for Stanford AUs. I don't really like Jess stories, either. So, for me to read 15 chapters of a Stanford AU that has so much of Jess just goes to show you it's a really good story.

Good work, keep it up and update soon!
sams1ra chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
No, Dean, don't go there! ... Great work so far.
Silwyna chapter 15 . 7/10/2007
Argh, no, not again!

What is going to happen next? Are we finally going to find out who this other Dean is? And what happened to Sam?

Please don't let us wait too long.
ielly chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? Your cliffhangers are murder, Refur
wcfan chapter 15 . 7/4/2007
“Thought you said you weren’t a girl,” Sam murmurs.

I smiled reading that. Sounds like our normal Sammy.

But the way Dean was talking in the end was really weird so i'm not really sure which Dean is this.

The plot thickens...
carocali chapter 15 . 7/3/2007
Egads, woman, you're going to kill me! Who the hell is this other Dean? And what happened to John? how are they going to figure all this out? AH!

Great chapter!

:D

Caroline
JazzyIrish chapter 15 . 7/2/2007
Oh, Refur, you cruel girl. Two in a row? You really have to stop having Dean be in two places at once (or two Deans in one place). Now, I'm confused - Jess isn't the only one to wonder what's going on. I do love how you voice her rambling thoughts. So Sam got them out of the threat of Meg and the deavas in Chicago (and I can tell you that the people in Joliet would LOVE to be able to drive to Chicago in less than an hour :) - but still - excellent geography). So, can hardly wait to see which Dean is which; if John was abducted or not; basically WTF is going on... Still loving this story, it's just so original.
Annonie chapter 15 . 7/2/2007
You're right. You are evil...and brilliant. You're just brilliantly evil. Or evilly brilliant, whichever you decide.

Anyway, for the first time in this story I am just as confused as the characters are. There are so many things I can't figure out. And that's what I love about this story, it's as much of a mystery as it is a thriller. I love it. I love it all.
SeerBlack chapter 15 . 7/2/2007
*has to revive self first* Jeebus Refur! Do you plan on killing everyone who reads this fic with your awesomeness? This chapter was so many things. It was so sweet and heart-wrenching with Sammy's little "She's the one." You've made Jess grow on me quite a bit, considering I never liked her that much. And MEG, I hate her! I can't believe John'n'Dean did that. After Sammy told 'em not to. Gosh. Can't wait for the update-Seer
Beth chapter 15 . 7/1/2007
ok thats it one more damn cliff hanger and I'm going to kick somebody's ass! LOL just kidding... or am I? We'll since you decided to be evil again I need a favor... I leave on the 6th and if the new chapter isn't up by then I will die... seriously die! And since I know you don't want that on your coninence I would suggest up dating.

Huggles, Beth