Reviews for The Crow on the Cradle
Gentle Kit chapter 16 . 11/15/2007
This fic is absolutely awesome. x.x; I mean, really. Totally original idea with the two realities at once and everything. Please continue writing! :)
iamborg chapter 16 . 11/12/2007
Please? Update?
Poetique823 chapter 16 . 10/19/2007
I have to say this is one of the best plots I've read for a Supernatural fiction. Thank you for sharing! You had me hooked on every chapter, so much so that I couldn't stop to review each chapter; the story was just to tantalizing! I look forward to reading more!
anikin212 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
great should really update soon
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 16 . 9/27/2007
Please please please, update soon! It hasn't been updated for so long!
hinata-37 chapter 16 . 9/26/2007 know I never think of supernaturale in this way. and I gota say...I LOVE IT MAN!LOL this story rock! I mean really! can't wait to see more!
AnickaMarie chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
Just finished reading chs 1-16 after the were recommended to me. This such a complex and well written fic. I can't wait to see where it ends up. I shall be looking forward to an update.
Maygin chapter 16 . 8/2/2007
You know, I came so close to not reviewing this one because I honestly had no idea what to say. I am continually just in awe of this story. I mean the way you've written it is just so well planned out and yet chaotic... it's just amazing. Have you seriously known throughout this entire story where you were going with it? Because when I write a long story I tend to know where I'm going and end up piecing small parts together to reach the ending... but yours is so detailed and just all the heck over... I don't have a clue how you do it.

I mean it's like you've taken a completely complicated math problem, started with the answer and worked your way backwards to the question. I'm just seriously in awe. And yeah, I still haven't a clue as to what's going on but I love it. ;) j/k

So Sam made a deal with 'something' (not Dean) so he could live in a place where everyone lives? But he has to face both realities as his penance is that it? Because it makes complete sense in my head but like poopy when I try to put it down on paper. I love John's reaction to it all - despite how warped it is - how he's actually proud of Sam for sacrificing his sanity so they're all alive. It's all so simplistic with John. It's easy to see how Sam came to the same conclusion with him being so much like John.

I'm eager to see the next chapter and how Dean deals with this. If he tries to change things back or if maybe Sam somehow shows Dean how much he means to him and his reasoning for doing it. Do they accept Sam's sacrifice now and try and make life better? Give him happy moments and memories in exchange for what he gave up? Or what... now I'm getting giddy again. Okay, enough theorizing from moi. Great chapter! As always. Can't wait for the next one!
sams1ra chapter 16 . 8/2/2007
I thought you said this was going to be long? *sniffle* more!

I really would like to see Dean split though. It's ooc, I know, but just take a day or so to himself (and then feel guilty about it and stuff)... *sigh* *squishes Dean*

And that angel? Pretty smart, going after the good looking one ;) hee!
shmrck14 chapter 16 . 7/31/2007 update! I don't think I'm confused, it's not all supposed to be clear yet is it? If it is then I am confused :-)

I've visited your LJ and kept up with your stories over there but I'm completely clueless about LJ so haven't been able to comment there. Love your fics and your recs too!
Nana56 chapter 16 . 7/31/2007
Wow! I loved John's reaction to finding dead not-Dean and then finding that real-Dean was still alive...very powerful and what I knew was really in there somewhere.

This cleared up a lot and I'm glad Jessica is there to help me think about this stuff. But, there's still a Dean we can't see, isn't there?

This is now creating some "Hm" in me. Before, I was just trying to keep up.

Really good chapter.
SilverStorm06 chapter 16 . 7/30/2007
Great chapter, hoping to be reading another one soon!

Wow, killing the not-Dean seemed a little brutal, but it did seem like he had a death wish or something.
wcfan chapter 16 . 7/30/2007
My mind is so numb with all the information in this chapter.

I get why John said that Sam did the right thing. But Dean's question hurts like hell!

...I really shouldn't get attached to fictional characters...sigh...
ChloeNyme chapter 16 . 7/30/2007
Ho-ly Crap. This is officially the best story ever. The best. Ever. Right when I think I know what's going on, you prove me wrong. And Sam living in both realities? I would have never figured that one out. It's brilliant!

I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings!
supergirl3684 chapter 16 . 7/30/2007
Oh...the ending me about made me cry! Great chapter and I can't wait for more!
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »