Reviews for The Crow on the Cradle
sunshine102897 chapter 20 . 1/7
This story. Was so freaking stressful. I just couldn't wait to get back and read it. I had several heart attack throughout but my goodness was it all worth it. EVERYTHING ENDED UP BEING OKAY AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED HOW JESSICA WAS IN THIS TOO. Sam might still be a little scrambled but my goodness it all worked out
chuochuo chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
Just read the whole thing!
I really wish this was the cannon, seeing how this is possibly the best happy ending for everyone.
Thanks for the wonderful story! :)
Vashti23 chapter 20 . 5/17/2015
I don't know if you still receive notifications from this site, but I wanted to know just how very impressed I am with this story. You write wonderfully - clearly and imaginatively. I was thoroughly engrossed by the plot and by the characters you gave such compelling voices to. You let the tale play out in its own time and the result was a truly emotionally rewarding experience. Thank you, I will look for you on LiveJournal.
Loosely Divided chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
Amazing. No words to describe this. Second time reading it, worth every word.
Kaplan Au chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
They found Sam! Yes! Finally!
I love everything about this story so far, but I'm terrified now because there's still 13 chapters left oh god...
Kaplan Au chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Holy Chuck this chapter is amazing!

I can't wait to keep reading!
Guest GS666 chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Dude, I CANNOT believe you ended the story this way. I just-that's not-I can't believe-ugh! You ended the story this way! How could you?! This was-is-AWESOME. And I was beginning to understand what was happening, and you ENDED THE STORY THIS WAY! How could you end the story this way?! Oh my God, I can't believe you ended the story this way. I mean, HOW COULD YOU?! That was just-just-how can you-AH! CRUEL! THERE'S JUST GOT TO BE SOME KIND OF RULE THAT CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO END THE STORY THIS WAY!

Sam's back, he's back, and you END IT THIS WAY. He's back. Oh my God he's back maybe thinking like he time-travelled or something I dunno but he's back he's back he'sbackhe'sbackhe'sback. Oh my God, he's back, and the story's done. The story's done. HE'S NOT GONE ANYMORE! HE'S NOT GONE ANYMORE! He's not gone anymore. I can't believe you ended the story this way. I just-oh my God, I can't.

You have no idea how much I want to reach into the screen and grab you by the collar through the magicky-wormhole-spacey-thing I call the Awesome Internet and demand you to tell me more. *Pulls hair out and paces the room restlessly*
*Later gives in, sits down, leg shaking with agitated energy, and stares at the screen* I can't believe you ended the story this way.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
Literally my all time favorite fan fiction.
Hecate chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
I've come to the belief after five paragraphs that this is the definitive Jess story. Her characterization is superb and I like that it is written in her voice. Her screen time in the pilot episode was brief but one got the feeling that she would have been the perfect counterpart for Sam had she lived. Of course in the AU she did live and she is reacting in a manner that I find admirable as well as believable. Her fear of John shows that her instincts are good. It is also gratifying that she didn't spend any time at all admiring Dean's looks. That in itself is quite refreshing.
meholstein chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
Wow, this story is amazing. Even if the angel-mechanism isn't totally explained, this is just such a beautiful ending. Everyone lives.
Frakking Toasters chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
Wow. This is just amazing. Never read anything even remotely like it. Congratulations on coming up with something so original and epic and executing it so brilliantly. I really loved it. xo
Random Ruth chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
This was awesome - I got really wrapped up in the mystery. And Jess hunting was really awesome, actually. I never thought of that happening before but it's a great idea. And Sam... oh, Sammy. I really enjoyed this AU. :)
itisfinished12062015 chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
Very well written. Especially the revelation in chapter 16 or so when we find out he's been living in two timelines. By the way, does all the dialog correspond to the show. I mean the stuff he says that doesn't' t make any sense. I somehow did n't see it coming but some of the lines did sound familiar. By the way, how did you get the idea for this story? I'd love to hear about your process. Please PM me with your thoughts and thanks for posting this story.

TolkienGirl chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
This story is freaking fantastic. I love every minute of it-the viewpoints, the dialogue, the plot, the premise. It's remarkable. Very much enjoying it!
Maranna Listten chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
It was worth it. It was totally worth it. All the confusion, angst and anger was worth it. Wow. Even though I know that the author probably won't get this, probably has a different email by now, for everyone that is thinking of reading this, do it! That was the most emotions I have ever felt while reading a fanfic. It was also the most confused I've ever felt, but it was a great kind of horribly confused. I never knew what exactly was causing the crazy, all my theories were totally blown away. And for those of you who might find the writing style distracting in the beginning, stick with the story. The writing style makes such a difference by the middle of the story, the effect is amazing, and it makes it one hundred times better! Be prepared and happy reading!
476 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »