Reviews for The Crow on the Cradle
Harrigan chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
All these WIPs are driving me crazy! Which is good, because they are all spellbindingly awesome - but I wish you could devote yourself to the AU-Sam or this one (and get to the conclusion) so we can breathe again!
Anora chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
wow... what the heck... Dean is the one that called SAm O.O was he being possessed or something?
Ada C. Eliana chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
I really like how you describe the thoughts of each of the characters; especially Jessica since the show didn't really give much insight into her, you've really brought her alive. I'm interested to see where this story is going, so keep up the good work.

Nice job,

Ada
Left Hook chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
This line jumped out at me: "the way John stares like he sees things that no one else can." Best John characterization ever. I love it.
carocali chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
I love how you are bringing all these people into play from Sam's present (in this reality) and tying in things that would have happened (Jericoh).

Where the hell is he? Who has him, and on that fateful date of November 2, will all hell break loose? Will Jessica still be sacrificed regardless of her proximity to Sam?

More please!

:D

Caroline
Lisette chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
This story is, simply put, AMAZING. The emotions are real and biting and you've managed to bring Jess to life in a way that gives her passion, love, and so much fiery anger. She's a hell-cat, and exactly the kind of person that Sam deserved. In contrast, without truly getting into the heads of either Dean or John, the differences are so much more apparent.

My favorite line from this chapter? “You gave him up,” she says. “He’s not yours any more, he’s mine. You never deserved him in the first place.”

WELL DONE!
Juliana chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Oh my god! I absolutely LOVE this fic! I'm really enjoying this alternate universe, getting to know your interpretation of Jess, seeing the Dean and John "dynamic" and how much Dean missed Sam. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work, and update soon. More, please?

Juliana
Sei Hishida chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Love the story so far, please continue soon
Zadrak chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
WOAH!

Ok firstly what a great set up for the rest of the story! SUSPENSE! WHERE IN THE HECK DID SAM GO!

Secondly, that is the best Jessica I've read about. Smart and sassy; totally what I'd imagine Sam to go for. And yeah, from her POV Dean and John are WELL shady characters!

Loving it, cant wait for the rest!

xZx
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Huh! What did John do with the phone? All this has got to be supernatural, but what's up? You've really got me going, here!

Anxious for the next update!
shmrck14 chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Thank you for updating such a fantastic story! Wow is all I can say...I cried for Jessica and can feel her pain. To call up such feelings takes a special skill. More please :-)
Liz Bach chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
This is a beautifully written, dark piece. I love the external point of view that we're getting of the Winchester family. I also love that John is in this story. I'm dying to know what happened to Sam, and I hope there will be some interaction between the family (i.e. he's not dead or anything!) if (as soon as) they find him. Great work! :)

Liz
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Awesome job. Poor Jess. She doesn't understand the Winchester way. And poor John and Dean. They're worried about Sam, but don't have much to go on. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
04238 chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
This is so cruel! You just HAVE to make this so sad, don't you! lol. I cried, especially for Jess. Because I think, she's affected the most because she's the one who doesn't have a clue about what's going on but Dean's guilty for leaving Sam vulnerable and John's attitude is almost disgusting but you can tell he's concerned about what's happened to Sam. I would quote my favourite parts of the story but there's too many! I'm glad you brought in Beck and Zack. This is a wild guess and I'm hoping I'm wrong but did the Woman in White get Sam? Hm...

I love Dean's confused, worried behaviour and Jess' anger at John and the police because they don't seem to be trying to find out what happened to Sam. I love the story, you write it brilliantly

Jay
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Oh Gos that was awesome

that single sentence gave me the heeveejeevees

I love Jess in this story but i have to tell you I miss Sammy when is he gonna come back

please update asap