Reviews for The Crow on the Cradle
roxy071288 chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
WOW! This is really good *sihs in appreciation*
Starliteyes17 chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Refur, I literally feel like I have whiplash after reading this chapter! Actually, I read both (just to freshen my memory), but man - the way you had Jessica react to the news about the phone is exactly how I've always thought she is. When you think of what a great guy Sam is, you know that Jess had to be something pretty special to for him to have loved her so much. That energy and defiance and boldness that you have given her is exactly as I've always imagined she was, in Sam's eyes and in real life. It's so cool to read about it!

I'm definitely wondering where the heck Sammy is now. I'm worried, and I still can't decide if he actually went off on his own to protect Jess, or if he was taken instead of Jess being killed. He obviously knew something was up, though. I just hope he's okay, and they get to the bottom of this soon.

Can't wait to read the next chapter! What a great story. Excellent job.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
I was terrible and didn't review the first chapter. *scolds self* But I loved it, and this chapter as well. :)

I have always loved fics froms Jess's POV, especially one's that explore how she might look at Sam's family, and you are doing an incredible job with this one.

I love that she thinks John hurt Sam. You can easily see how she would think that. I just hope that she'll have a chance to see that Dean has scars too, probably even more than Sam because he protected him. I am so curious to see what she would say then.

Awesome work, I look forward to the next part! :)

Ani-maniac494
sasha2002 chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
How awesome are you? Another multi chapter story. Awesomeness abounds! Can't wait for more on both your stories. This one has got me hooked allready. What happened to Sam? Can't wait to find out!
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
*whoops*

More please! Jeez I thought Jess was going to deck Dean!
blazingfire03 chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
just found this story AND love it omg what has happened to sammy and go jess for not giving up on him.

update soon:)
Anora chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Oh my gosh... this story just gets better and better X) Poor Jessica... Sammy better not be dead.
permanentlydisheveled chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Oh good. I can't wait for the next chapter!
CatChild1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Excellent start! I can't wait for the next chapter.
carocali chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Oh, what an interesting start! Who is this mysterious person that called Sam? Will Jessica still be in danger (you mention the salt around the windows...)? Is it the Big Bad who lured Sam away, saying that Jess would be unharmed if he obliged? You must continue!

:D

Caroline
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Wow, very good! I love the suspense and am speculating where you might take this. I'm going along for the ride, for sure!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
More fic from you! YAY!

So far this is very intriguing-I'm always fascinated in Dean/Jess interaction, just on the pure speculation of how they might have gotten along.

So now on top of alcoholic!Sam and denial!Sam, you've got missing!Sam? Too many Sams in peril! You must write! NOW!

I'd write more but I've barely got an hour of time before I'm off again for more family fun :)
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Oh good, I'm glad you're posting this here too. I technically read the story on livejournal but when I went to post a comment I couldn't find the link to do so anywhere. I must have searched that page for five minutes.

But anyway, this is a great story so far. I can't wait to see what has happened to our sweet, beloved Sammy. The poor guy's out there in a pair of sweatpants... and no socks! . _

Good luck on your next chapter. I look forward to reading it.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
What an intense start: a missing Sam, a distraught Jessica and the 'estranged' dad & brother turning up to find out what the hell is going on with the youngest Winchester. Very well strung together hitting all my emotional angst buttons that has left me biting my fingernails in desperation for the next chapter! Dean hurry over to that gas station and find out what has happened to your baby brother! More soon please.
Charli chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
this is so intriguing and awesome dude and how much do i adore jess and john and dean working in tandem to find Sammy.
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »