Reviews for The Crow on the Cradle
Starliteyes17 chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
I love your version of Jessica. She is so strong and put together and just as I imagined the Jess Sam loved would be. It's cool that Dean recognizes part of that, too - that there must be more to her then just a pretty face, especially if Sam loved her so much.

Oh, goodness - I'm getting really worried about Sam. Fifteen days? Please let him be found soon! Mostly, I just want to know what's going on. ;D

Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next!
krishp chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
I'm so glad you've posted more of this!

This is really intriguing, I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next, who really called Sam that night, where Sam is, and what's going on!

Hope you update again soon. :)
carocali chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
Dun dun dun... Does that mean that Dean set Sammy off on his venture? Oh no! What will Jess do now?

I love the way you had Dean explain the Winchester life to Jess, and how she thought him crazy. Then.. little things started to make sense. You handled it so well!

Can't wait to see where you go with this!

:D

Caroline
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
noisyboys chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I've never reviewed a story before but I have to comment on this one. The feelings portrayed by these characters are so beautifully written. You are quite talented. Thank you for this amazing work.
Harrigan chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
All these WIPs are driving me crazy! Which is good, because they are all spellbindingly awesome - but I wish you could devote yourself to the AU-Sam or this one (and get to the conclusion) so we can breathe again!
Anora chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
wow... what the heck... Dean is the one that called SAm O.O was he being possessed or something?
Ada C. Eliana chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
I really like how you describe the thoughts of each of the characters; especially Jessica since the show didn't really give much insight into her, you've really brought her alive. I'm interested to see where this story is going, so keep up the good work.

Nice job,

Ada
Left Hook chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
This line jumped out at me: "the way John stares like he sees things that no one else can." Best John characterization ever. I love it.
carocali chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
I love how you are bringing all these people into play from Sam's present (in this reality) and tying in things that would have happened (Jericoh).

Where the hell is he? Who has him, and on that fateful date of November 2, will all hell break loose? Will Jessica still be sacrificed regardless of her proximity to Sam?

More please!

:D

Caroline
Lisette chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
This story is, simply put, AMAZING. The emotions are real and biting and you've managed to bring Jess to life in a way that gives her passion, love, and so much fiery anger. She's a hell-cat, and exactly the kind of person that Sam deserved. In contrast, without truly getting into the heads of either Dean or John, the differences are so much more apparent.

My favorite line from this chapter? “You gave him up,” she says. “He’s not yours any more, he’s mine. You never deserved him in the first place.”

WELL DONE!
Juliana chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Oh my god! I absolutely LOVE this fic! I'm really enjoying this alternate universe, getting to know your interpretation of Jess, seeing the Dean and John "dynamic" and how much Dean missed Sam. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work, and update soon. More, please?

Juliana
Sei Hishida chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Love the story so far, please continue soon
Zadrak chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
WOAH!

Ok firstly what a great set up for the rest of the story! SUSPENSE! WHERE IN THE HECK DID SAM GO!

Secondly, that is the best Jessica I've read about. Smart and sassy; totally what I'd imagine Sam to go for. And yeah, from her POV Dean and John are WELL shady characters!

Loving it, cant wait for the rest!

xZx
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Huh! What did John do with the phone? All this has got to be supernatural, but what's up? You've really got me going, here!

Anxious for the next update!
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »