Reviews for The Crow on the Cradle
aljanny chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
I've read this story a few times, and it never ceases to amaze me. Just amazing. I don't think I can praise it highly enough!
logophilia chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
Christ, this story is amazing. This story is so amazing. I love everything about this. Your writing is so unique and expressive, your characters are perfect, and this whole idea is phenomenal. I love how you used the canon events in your story and Sam's "It was worth it" just made me smile so hard and this ending is so perfect.

I don't even know if you look at the reviews here any more, but just.

This story's gonna stay with me for a long while.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 20 . 12/12/2011
Amazing, simply amazing. Your characters are just-so well written all the time. Ugh. Thanks for a great read.
ultra dragon chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
Best story. EVER.

You had me in the edge of my seat the entire story, and damned if they all aren't fucked up!

Although I didn't get the deal with the angel, which one was is? why did he do this?

Well I have to say I really loved this story (although it gave me a headache with all the panic attacks they all had, quite uncomfortable to read)
SunnyZim chapter 20 . 11/23/2011
Have I told you how much I love your stories? Because I freaking LOVE your stories! This was without exception one of the best and most satisfying SPN fics I've read - Sam, Dean, Jess, John, Jim and Caleb ALL alive AND the Yellow-Eyed Demon dead? I'm doing a little happy dance right now! If only the show had gone this way - I love my hurt, but I also love oodles of comfort to go with it and this had that in spades;-D It hooked me in right from the start and kept me guessing all the way through - I loved the way the story unfolded with all sorts of unexpected twists and turns and I loved your Jessica - I loved the fact that she was strong and independent but also very human (and not Mary Sueish at all) and I loved how similar she was to Sam (her fights with John made me chuckle). I could totally see how Sam would have fallen for her. AND I love the fact that by the end of this story Jess has not only Sam but Dean and John too, and they in turn have gained a new, incredibly loyal family member. Whilst I could gush forever, I will spare you, but I just wanted to say thank-you for a thoroughly awesome and enjoyable read:-D
dreamerswaking chapter 20 . 6/16/2011
Just finished rereading this story... again... for like the gillionth time... I can't help it. I love it too much. It is one of the best I've ever read. I hope you add more to this 'verse one day. But even on it's own this is perfect. Thank you for sharing this story. You're amazing.
Our Eleventh Hour chapter 20 . 6/12/2011
I'm not gonna lie, this was friggin' brilliant. It took me a while to piece together that Sam was seeing two time lines but I eventually got it before angel-boy came in and announced it. I love how you made Sam this desperately crazy guy-though he wasn't actually crazy. I also liked having Jessica around and her reactions to things.
Starlight Socrates chapter 20 . 3/2/2011
WOW, incredible story, the first I've read with Jess and I love her characterization! Can't say much right now, I'll try to review more later, but well done and thank you
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 20 . 2/21/2011
It was heartbreaking and amazing and real, so so real. One of the best night morning spent reading this fic.
Blume chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
Oh my god! Such an awesome fic! D

I duno where to begin, first the idea of an insane Sam is kinda strange, then it turns out he’s not ‘crazy’ but only has a LOT of s**t going on around that brain of his.

I also admire Jessica in this story. Some ppl think Jess was only Sam’s love because she represented normality, but few stop to consider that “hey! She loved him too! She would do anything for him!” so yeah, both me and John are proud that Jess has stuck through the thick and thin of it all! ;)

I’m still trying to figure out the not-dean in this story. So was that an angel? Mmmhh .. not the usual M.O. I’m used form the angel sin this show.. . but I appreciate his help because now Jim Murphy and Caleb are alive! Weee!

Now, a sequel of this would be awesome, seeing how far Sam’s foreseeing lasts, and how they all –Jess included—dodge FBI and hunters and demons, but I also admit that this is story is great as it is, it has a clear cut end, and doesn’t need anything else! So yeah. Good luck In future projects! _*
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 20 . 8/8/2010
SQUEE! That was adorable-confusing at times, but, adorable none the less! I love that Jess stood by er man even though it seemed he was loosing his marbles, just like Dean would. Plus the way she stood up for herself was very cool, I adored it. _
ariex04 chapter 20 . 7/23/2010
This story is amazing. You did an incredible job with it!
CalamityJim chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
Once again it was compelling. I'm not sure I liked it, but it was still well done. And I read it all. I did love your use of Jessica.

So good job.
Wonderfoal chapter 20 . 7/9/2010
Wow. Just WOW. I clicked on this on a whim but just a few chapters into it was completely hooked. I love what happened to Sam (and that it was his choice!) and that all the family was together (and Jessica - definitely a new one for me!). I admit you had me worried about John near the end, but what a fantastic ending! Lovely story, very well-written, and a pleasure to read.
Snowgoose1070 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I love this story so much- it's so different from the fluff I usually steer towards, but it's so well written and haunting I just can't stop rereading it. Some aspects I just can't stop thinking about- like how Jess would've known about how beat up Sam must be (even though I think the only time the series mentions scars at all is when Dean comes back from Hell, season 4 ep 1). I loved the dynamic between those that love College Sam and those that love Hunter Sam, and how even though they know totally different people, that love bonds them together in their search. Thank you so much for writing!
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »