Reviews for True Love?
Harryholic chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Very cute! I loved TK and Kari's preoccupation with the 12 Days of Christmas. Very sweet!
Keyblade Master of Promise chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Heh, this was cute and funny. What were T.K. and Kari doing? Multiplying something by what day it was, I think. Man, they got confused, lol. Still I liked reading this, Tai was funny, the table hermit, lol.
starchica chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Very cute. I thought T.K. and Kari were especially in-character, and their 8-year-old selves are too cute to resist. I didn't see any romance there- I think you're right, they're just friends who are wa a a ay too young for that stuff.

One thing- the word "blonde". When it's a girl being referred to, blonde is spelled with an 'e'. But when the person is a male, it's spelled blond. That was the only thing I noticed. But your story was still great.
Crazyeight chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Ha! Thought that this one was pretty funny! Not sure what TK's and Kari's obsession was involving birds, and Mimi rambling on about body piercings seems a little OOC of her, but otherwise I found this story pretty entertaining! Interesting coupling hints to. Awsome!
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2006