Reviews for Contest
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hehe, cute :3 That story brought a smile to my face.
teacupz chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
haha, Nami... as cool as she can be... TwT

love you always~ -get bricked-

anyway, I'm waiting for more ball of fluffs from you! keep writting~
Porpoise chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I love this pairing so much that it's not even funny. xD

This was adorable. (:
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
cute fanfic.
Majestic Turnip chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Love this! Short and well-written.

A pairing I've never contemplated before, but quite sweet, and definably amusing. The dialogue must have been fun to write :D
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
(dies happy) Thank you! That was incredible! I actually could see this pairing really well...I think you've made me a fan of it. I think Rock does get a bad rep in most fandom...and I'm sure now that I've said that, I'll be guilty of it.

But seriously: Amazing, amazing job.
Blufle chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Wow, good job! I haven't been checking out the Harvest Moon category on FFN that much lately because I've been into other stuff lately, but I come back here every once and a while to see what's new. And I'm glad I caught this, because it was really cute. You don't see NamixRock written very often, and if you do, it's usually not that good. But yours was very nice. Neither of them were OOC and it had just the right amount of fluff in it for someone like Nami. Well done!
Taruto chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Once again really cute xD NamixRock..wouldn't have thought of it but its cute. Rock is so weird with his milk drinking contests XD
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I'm more of a Jack x Nami person myself, but this was pretty good. I can imagine Nami and Rock doing all that stuff. I can't imagine Nami chugging milk, but that would be funny. They should put it in the next Harvest Moon game. _
Artificially Intelligent Data Anomaly chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Aw, that was pretty cute. I've only vaguely considered those two as a possible couple... I guess I've always leaned towards them being friends. (I guess this is because I chose Rock as my husband. XD)

I really think there should be more good quality Rock fiction. Usually, people either portray him as a jerk, lazy jerk, a complete and total idiot, or a mixture of those three. You need to find some balance, you know? I think you did a good job with that. He came off as youthful, nice, and not the sharpest tool in the shed. Nami also almost misinterprets him at the end, which is what I think a lot of HM players do.

So, just because this is a very nice fiction with Rock in it (not that I'm totally ignoring Nami here) and because you seem to have a good grip on the English language, I'm so totally adding this to my favorites.

Thanks for writing this! I enjoyed it.

- A i D A
Ickiakki chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh, this is cute too! I'm using that word too much. xD It was funny, too. But... I'm not familiar with these characters.
Xiuhcoatl chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
cool sotry! And that pairingf is NOT weird.. i even wrote two stories with that pairing myself! They are: Rock Forgets to take his Medication (not alot of fluff inthat one) and the segul to it: Sincerly, Rock (ALOT OF FLUFF IN IT!)

Check them out sometime
Kuneko chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
D I loved this fanfic!

I dunno, I've been a fan of RockxNami stuff lately... they really do make an irresistibly cute couple. You did a great job capturing both Nami's and Rock's personalities and the story itself was amusing.

Great oneshot _ *favorites*
The Cypress Scholar chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Very nice! I don't have that particular game, but it was a good introduction to these two characters. Rock seems quite fun! Very sweet and well-written. Good job!