Reviews for Jingle Bell Carol
Fantasy.Zero chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
This was great. Made me laugh, especially with the HOA incidents.
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
Awh, this was uber duber kawaii no desu~

I luff teh AkuRoku fluffies.

Okay, I sound like a six year old.

xD

This was a super cute and super funny story.

*points at you accusingly* YOU BETTER HAVE THE SEQUEL UP!

Thanks for uploading this story.

It gave me much squeals and giggles.
EscapeWater chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
O, I hope the sequel will come soon. Oh, and great story by the way.
Monochromatic Paint chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
Aw... This was such an adorable little fic. Axel and Roxas are meant together! I love how you shed light on both characters through alternating points of views in the chapters. I can't wait to read the sequel! I'm sure it'd be as awesome and cute as this fic was.
Shadowroxas chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
that was actually a pretty good story i have to admit it wasnt that christmas-y or whatever but i think the fact that you had it in there somewhere but not like bleeding out the fact ITS CHRISTMAS ZOMG every five seconds was what made it even better ] great story!
The Earless Emo chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
Sweet like sugar and sticky to boot. My God, I feel like I could syrup my eggo with this story.
Splee chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
skdjhsjkdh! D8 you just ended it at that?

;-;

ohwell c:

it was kewlness
Metal Chocobo chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Okay, I love the HOA, they are super scary. Tifa makes an awesome mom, especially since she can perform surgery with a chicken leg.

Still have no idea how Roxas convinced Axel's parents into letting them live together. Will this mean that all of his stuff will be carted over to Roxas' house now?

Metal Chocobo chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
I like the Home Owners Association, very funny. Roxas' strange personality is also very fun, it had me laughing for most of the chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Metal Chocobo chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Haven't finished the chapter yet, but I wanted to beg your forgiveness. I shouldn't have let this ficcy slip away. Off to finish reading the chapter and then go on to the others (and continue reviewing).

Good Question chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
I am so glad I stumbled onto this story.

I was starting to loose hope, thinking that I was starting to run out of good Akuroku stories to read! But there you are! And it's COMPLETE! -does a dance-

Now to get to the actual feedback part that you probably care more about than any rambling I can produce with my free time.

I LOVE your writing style.

The way everything flows and it's so fast paced, a thing I'm terribly fond of. I hate things without substance but yours was full of it!

Brilliant if I do say so myself. I couldn't help but giggle when you described what Roxas was doing to get himself money. Genius plan for those with the guts to do it! Cross dressing!

Anyway, I also liked how you switched from their points of view and recapped the scene from both points of you and then continued. Really nice and I've yet to read a KH story that does that so congrats on being the first!

Now for some of my favorite scenes!

"“Oh, well, happy late birthday then. I’m sorry I didn’t get you a present, but… I didn’t know you until, like, ten minutes ago.”" - xD I've always wanted to say that to someone. Made me really laugh.

"“You know, that you couldn’t get groceries because some little kid pretending to be the reincarnation of Jesus threw you out of the store, and that your car’s lock was frozen solid, and some random boy knocked you unconscious then took you back to his house. That is the truth, isn’t it? If you’re still not convinced, you can always say I’m a girl, if it would make your parents feel better.”" - Loved it loved it loved it.

Oh and by the way, I hated that mother person of the 'baby jesus'. Really pissed me off.

"At long last, he woke up, clinging to me and yawning. As he yawned, he nuzzled into my chest such that his mouth closed down on my shirt… and my left nipple. I couldn’t stop myself from letting out a slight moan. Axel still seemed half asleep, so I tolerated this… until he bit down –hard- and his tongue touched the front of my shirt. " I flinched when I read that. I just thought 'DAMN.'

"And promptly fell into a wall of snow that came up about to my chest. I flailed my legs about wildly, yelling for Axel to help me. He was glad to haul me out and back onto my feet… once he was finished laughing at me, of course. Huh. Asshole." - Oh the mental images that resulted! xD Really well done.

"“So, what you’re really saying is, ‘Fed me, Aku-chan, I want to rape you…’”" I spent a good amount of time giggling at that too.

And then there was the part with the pie. I felt Roxas' little reaction to it. All I could think was 'Oh shit. He went too far. Oh no! Author! Stop the madness before it continues!'

But I was relieved when no blood was shed. Hehe.

And that almost sex scene was wonderful. It's too bad they didn't get anything done but I think the interruption was rather creative.

"“New neighbors! Why have you not baked cookies for the entire street and Homeowners’ Board yet?” was what their leader said calmly over a large loudspeaker from a random helicopter that flew in at that exact moment." I'm still chuckling at that. It made me grin.

Only thing I would've wanted more of was Roxas pretending to be a girl with the parents and see how that would've gone.

The point I'm trying to make here is, I loved the story. It was refreshing. Thank you.
Incognito Indigo chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
Axel's flashback of the HOA deserves its own review. Which is why I'm going to put everything out of order and start with that XD.

SEPHIE ROTH! -dies-

That name is genius. And ha, he's part of the HOA. I've never had to deal with them before...but it would be cool if they actually killed people like he did. Actually I think I wouldn't mind at all if Sephiroth lead the HOA of my neighborhood o.O

And And And, TIFA WITH CLOUD? Well Tifa sounded like a very nice mom in this chapter, if only they could accept Axel's queerness. I still can't believe they think Roxa is a girl XD.

And AH! YOUR ENDING! How could you end it like that? You made it all great and happy with akuroku-ness, and Axel and Roxas living together, and Axel's parent still thinking he's straight...AND THEN YOU ENDED WITH THIS LINE:

"-something told me that I’d soon be regretting this turn of events..."

hfghsgqndcajlh! Okay yeah, we need that sequel NOW!

p.s. the love confessions? and the awkward kiss-y-ness? -hearts-
Kitsune Bara chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Damn cliffy. I'm not sure which part you liked, but my absolute favorite part was

"And there was certainly no denying the fact that I had felt like I had known Roxas from the moment he introduced himself to me. Although why this was, I most certainly couldn’t say. Everything just felt right, somehow. Maybe, it was destiny.

… Don’t tell me you actually thought I was serious."

I can't wait for the sequel and the new story. Anyways, I better be going. Sorry for being late on reviewing every chapter of this story.

~KB
Ally Montgomery chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
i cant believe u left it there. i loved this fic it is so cool. really wicked. tho it is mean that u finished it like that.
Incognito Indigo chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
NEXT CHAPTER! XD

I really like your Roxas. You made him different. Half the fics I read that write from his point of view make him sound like some emotionless kid that's just telling the story back. The other half I read goes overboard and makes Roxas an emoxcore that broods and broods...and that might be even worse. o.O

BUT THERE IS NONE OF THAT I THIS FIC!

You made Roxas funny. I love the voice you gave him. He's all sly and seductive (and like you said sarcastic and self-confident...lol, I think I see a pattern). I love it. Wait...I think I said that already.

And no, your Axel isn't awful so keep writing in first person! Gah, did I mention I adore your Roxas?