Reviews for Helping Hands
candypink26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
aww, really sweet and warm holiday fic. [: good job!
jmstevens chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Actually, it's nice at least for me to read where they're just friends but there's something there that has the potential to become more.

It was a very nicely written story.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This was such a great fic, I really enjoyed it.
mouren chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
don't worry about making them all gooshy and happily ever after! This was sweet! This is about a friendship between two people who may or may not progress into something more, but who are at a comfortable place with each other. It was a great piece about two people who are important to each other, without going into teenage horny histrionics!

Loved it, baby!

Mouren
Kristafied chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Lovely friendship piece. Don't worry about getting them together or not; this stands on its own, or it would work as part of a series.
bubble cat chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aw...I love. M, things I will do just to see them at the foster home.

n_s
Claire chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I'm still weary about the NS friendship but I suppose I'll, just have to read, eh?

Uh oh, is Keppler an actually character on CSI that I've missed out on? I sense some foreshadowing, maybe?

: O GSR? Ashley, honey...the dark side, come back! The light side has cookies...and Patrick Dempsey! ... At least they're broken up, permanently.

: D Sara coming over to Nick's? I like it. Even if nothing is going to happen, it's still promising.

Somehow, I can't imagine Grissom doing this but I definitely can see Nicky doing it because we all know that he'd be awesome with kids.

That was cute, Ash! : D Can't wait to read some more from you.

See you in the gym...where Patrick and George are : O
Bob chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aw! That was really cute. Well written. Maybe you can do a New Year's sequel to it? Please? Good Job and Happy Holidays!
Shimigirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Great job! I love the story just the way it is but i'd love a sequal for new years or even a continuation with this story! I love that sara volenteers with those kids! Merry Christmas!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Merry Christmas! I loved it!

JJ:P
Cathleen18 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Merry Christmas honey.

Wonderful story. :)
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
This fic was amazing. I was going to save this until tomorrow to read but the past few days have been stressful so I decided to read it now because I needed something to cheer me up. Plus I was excited to get an alert for a snickers fic from you since they're always so good. It's okay that you didn't get them together because it was still a great fic without that happening. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
jd chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
oh nice little christmas for both of them.

so well written.
Claire chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I haven't read it yet, I'm saving it for another time when I have time but umm...N/S friendship? Ashley, darling, have you been taking your meds? *tear*

I'll review tomorrow possibly but if I don't, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Has it snowed in Cleveland yet?

Meet you in the library for coffee,

Claire.
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
AW! It's so cute. I love the idea of Sara volunteering at a foster home on her time off instead of the whole scanner and medical textbooks things.