Reviews for Incarcerated Friendship
Jonathan chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
No more? I realize I am writing this 8 years after this was posted but by god I was enjoying it :) This is really good, just a shame that here is no more for me to read, if there was I happily would ;).
bassoongirl14 chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I hope you continue this!
DauterFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Will you continue it? I want to know what will happen next
drago123 chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
I love This
AyameRose chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
poor kira... though i do like that you made it more realistic as opposed to the sortof rosy ones that other people make... i think this one is much better!.. but also much more sad...
incarnate of evil chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
What happened to updating this story? I want to read more so please update! :D
coolgamer chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
love the story please update soon
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
a very well written story but why haven't you updated? i wish to know what happens next.
timme chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
yzak has a short temper so he's not responsible for his actions? he could have killed kira!
I'm Doxophobic chapter 9 . 9/18/2008
Damn it Yzak! Leave Kira alone! :(

I feel bad for Kira now.. sniff..

Please update soon!
Kira Y chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
hm... Interesting
001Kamikakushi chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
wow. You portraited it all well. Kira's pain to fight, Athrun's indecision. Their shatteredt friendship. The distant attitude.

It's good how Kira realize little by little the consequences of killing people.

And people are afraid of him. It's a side i never saw, it's interesting because you show the ugly side of being a soldier. Things don't always go well, you don't mean to hurt but you're still hated.

It's really good, hope you still remembered this fic.

Please don't give up.
Aira chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
Oh i just LOVE this! It is so swet! I just hope you haven't abandoned this fic...since it's been so lings since you updated it...anyway, please update! I'll cry if you don't!

Such a great plot! the way the characters are 'displayed' is great too, not too OOC, actually...not OOC at all...which is GOOD!

Keep up the good work!

A-chan X3
LunaLocket chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
your story is just like watching a gundam seed episode it has all the elements

drama