Reviews for Not Quite Happily Ever After
breadsticks chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
yay! this was a cute story, hope there's more MaiNat in the future, they have so much chemistry and potential it'd be waste
Breadstick chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Really cute story, mainat feels very natural as opposed to shiznat (highly over-rated) which feels very forced and awkward for my tastes. Wish there was more mainat in the community, add a splash of colour to fans...
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Lolz, totally "AWW!"-worthy. o~ That's definately a different spin on the MaiNat pairing. "Come away with me!" *Dramatic pause* Wow. Very cool. O.o
Sakujin chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh God, I love this story. Good job :DD Write more Mai x Natsuki stories! xD
LucidLucifer chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This was really sweet. And it seems so much more in character than some other Shiznat fics out there. Although I gladly admit to being a ShizNat fangirl XD
Pringy22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I would like to say that I didn't expect find a MaiNat fic. Thanks for proving me wrong. Anyway I liked the fic, hopefully you'll be able to do a Mai Otome oriented fic. Also I fully intend to write fics for this pairing seeing that there is not enough MaiNat goodness. Besides it's MaiNat!
MelodicFlan chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
cute... o.o; but cute... Not shiznat... but cute... .: Gah, I feel a naginata ready to slice my neck for liking this NatMai
Lokiador chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
An unusual pairing for sure, and I tend to prefer to see Natsuki with Shizuru.

But it was nevertheless surprisingly good.
kttykiwi chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
this pairing actually makes alot of sense. I never once thought about it before though... you should write more i think, though its not necessary.
Vld chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
You forgot a word in the title. It's "not quite happily ever after... YET!" Kidding. Well, I liked that. You pictured both characters greatly, and the cloud-gazing part... how can Natsuki be such a deadshot (with guns I mean) and have such bad eye-sight? Or such weird imagination, whichever it is.
B Livingston chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I gotta admit your a great writer and I do enjoy Mai/Natsuki. Keep up the good work, I shall be looking out for future works and updates.
WingedWolf24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Kawaii! - i love it! *sniff* is it possible for u to continue it? U know how they ditch school, life on the road, natsuki kissing without mai without her permission? lol neways very cute story i love it.
jordan.D chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I just love this fic!
KyaniteD chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Yes, yes, yes, you need to wrote more of them. You got them so figured out, I love it :D
sherwin chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Ah, you're the only one who ever writes for this pairing and I'm glad that it's awesome as usual. Thank you.

Oh, and can I join the 'write more for this pairing' club as well? 3