Reviews for Fiction versus Reality
Marionette chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
THANK YOU. Thank you for writing a GOOD SS/LE. It was-asdfaljksdf! Cliche vs. canon! You've reduced me to incoherent idiot. EXCELLENT!
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Oh this is fun! Snape exercising his imagination. It's good for him. Character-building.

Seriously, I could see this happening. I love your last line. That dangling threat.

Awesome! :D
AmandaPanda82891 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I really liked it. Keep up the good work!
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was so fucking awesome and could be true for all we know!
Mirallia chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Great stry long awaited! I can't say I had loads of time during the holidays either...so I understand. Great story by the way:)!
Zelotia chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Oh, hahaha!

That's brilliant. A fantastic idea. I believe you could run with this for a little while longer. I'd most definatly enjoy reading more dreams of Severus.

Keep it up!
PsychoHaired chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aww snapeykun :( *huggles* Very cute
The Marauders And Lily 2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Nice. It was very good. I like this so far. *PRAYS FOR HOLIDAY FLUFF*!

Lovin' It,TMAL
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
You always have an original way of doing things! Not many people can write the same scene twice and not make it boring. I always get a little impatient during the time-turnered (new word, lol) events in PoA, and that's by JKR. I know you've written a different turn of events entirely, but still, I didn't get bored. So, in my long-winded way, I'm basically saying: Good work!

You write the young Snape well, btw ... nice and Slytherin-y (another new word!)

By the way, I might just be being stupid, but what is a 100? You said you're working on your 100, but I've never heard of that before.

Happy Christmas! Nearly! :D