Reviews for As Scheduled
Lady Chou101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
aww, that was so cute, i especially liked that there were no kisses, at ALL! that was so cute, and it made this little oneshot feel more real and more in character, it was perfect really.

i absolutely loved it, how sasuke still called him a moron, but you never mentioned how this offensive term turned into a term of endearment, you just made me and other readers i'm sure FEEL that it really did, do you know how amazing that is? sheesh i love YOU! *bows* if i werent religious i would worship you...okay a bit too far but still, thats how obsessed i am. i completely love how you ALWAYS make them both in character, that is just so rare. you are a fantastic and very talented writer, seriously the emotions you wrote in Kiss Me Deadly was absolutely stunning and fabulous! i have read several best selling books by Nora Roberts and the likes which deal with romance but i have NEVER read anything that described feelings this accurate, this precise, this exact, this truthful and honest!

i WILL review properly for Kiss Me Deadly when i finish reading chp.5 bcs i want to give you my full opinion of the whole story so far. it'll be one long review, but you deserve every second of my time and more.

sincerely,

-an obsessed fan
SoulSpirtHeart chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Very very very cute . I was just going back and rereading Kiss Me Deadly and then desided to take a look at what else you have written. You are an awesome writer and I'm very sad that you haven't updated in like... a year or something like that. I know you are probably really busy and have tons of stuff going on, and I'm being such a hypocrite here, but I would be SO super crazy happy if you would continue it. I always have issues finishing my stuff, but hopefully knowing that people are still hoping to hear more from you will inspire you to keep working, I know it really helps me.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw, sweet. That is definitely Sasuke and Naruto! The only question is; when will Naruto move in with Sasuke so they won't have to worry about old stiff mattresses? XD XD XD
the-beginning-of-the-end chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
awwh cute. very cute
False-Image chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Aw! So adorable! I love fluff!
The Wigmonsters chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Cute. That's really all there is to it.

-Insane Slytherin
Nakunohana chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
That was short and sweet, I liked it. Though I wish it was a little longer.
nekoluver chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
awes. that wash cute! incredibly short, but cute. it doesn't hardly compare to Kiss Me Deadly though. I can't wait for that update! ...I'll stop bugging you now...

jdouglas17 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
damn. . . this ones funny. . . and incredibly short. But, good. Man, I'm up at 2 thirty reading all yyour stories. keep doing good, you're much better than me(probably partly due to me being up at 4 am typing stories)
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
good. sasunaru is love :]
Horologii chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Awesome fic! D It's really sweet and it definitely shows both characters' caring side. Keep writing.
Broken.Lullaby chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was so kyute! Still waiting on "Kiss Me Deadly" but if you put awesome stuff like this out... I can wait. XD Loved it.
An Antidote chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
great story...
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
So cute! Good job!
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
KAWAII! AND PLEASE FINISH THE FIFTH CHAPTER SOON!