Reviews for Twilight Princess: Reflections of a former hero
Tohsaka143 chapter 22 . 4/6/2017
It was AMAZING I'm glad i stumbled upon this
Tohsaka143 chapter 4 . 4/6/2017
It's amazing how we are watching Twilight Princess for Ocarina of Time Links point of view.
Fae chapter 22 . 11/16/2015
Beautiful read. Thank you :)
Banana2266 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
:) good job! I would have reviewed earlier if I knew my mom would let me. I read this before I had a profile.

Good work, once again
Bob Lentz chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Amazing. Try To Make Some Type Of Sequel Or Prequel If You Can!
Thors Alumni chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
The last part of the chapter. OH THE IRONY.
28FN3R chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
EPIIIIIC. SO VERY EPIIIIIC.
Thors Alumni chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
here is some food for thought for anyone who is interested. the giant bug creature actualy exists in real life but just not as big. in real life it is a Crab of a sort that I am not familiar with but it is big enough to be held with two hands.
When-Link-is-bored chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow...(sniff and wipes away tear) that was really well put there. You really and i mean really described what i thought of the game and Link(hero shade). At the end it filled me with nostolgia in my heart that i(embarresingly) cried! I had only one theory about hero's shade and i was actually right. Of course many theories on youtube implied that Link died a trajec death. I didnt want to except that, instead i found other ways of Oot link's death, though it really made me sad of what the hero of time went through to accomplish, kind of went to waste during the tp. And worst of all, Oot Link was my CHILDHOOD hero! But still i LOVED how you put lots of effections on the story, made me really feel affectionate, and i havent felt that in a LONG time. I would rate this story 20 out of 10! Still the ending made feel happy and sad, n
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 22 . 2/2/2011
This story was awesome!_
PikaRox chapter 22 . 11/28/2010
This story is just... epic. Incredibly epic. The way you tied all of the timelines together (I especially liked that bit with the Hylian shield, unintentional foreshadowing FTW) and used Link's grandfather (as I shall now forever call the skeleton guy that teaches you sword techniques) as the narrator. And the fishing rod made me laugh. Like, really hard.

All in all, Reflections of s Former Hero Win.
Swurt chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I'm reviewing again since I saw your message in the summary after going through a purge of my favorite stories.

Your story definitely survived the purge! Original idea with a rich character who didn't get compromised to become "better".

Make moar stuff!
Swurt chapter 22 . 6/4/2010
This story was awesome. I was going through my favorites and saw that I hadn't reviewed for it yet.

Very unique, very creative. I'm glad you wrote this! I like the idea of the old Roman legionnaire/Golden wolf being Link from OoT explaining the "my son" comment after Twilight Princess Link learns the last sword technique. Thanks again!

-Mr. Cosmos
Makokam chapter 21 . 6/2/2009
"Author's note: One chapter to go, and for anyone who thinks the fishing rod thing was corny, try using it on him in the game... IT ACTUALLY WORKS!"

I have no words for this.

Of course, if I ever find my missing copy I'm going to try it.

Makokam out.
Makokam chapter 21 . 6/2/2009

I have no words for this.

Of course, if I ever find my missing copy I'm going to try it.

Makokam out.