Reviews for Not just one of the guys
Virgo-Ignis chapter 28 . 10/25/2016
Hello. Just stopped by to tell you Thank you for writing this story, it's a shame you did not finish it, anyway if you ever pick it up again sometime I'll be eager to read it.
UnLike Us chapter 28 . 8/8/2016
A very interesting story. I find the Harem politics that you describe fascinating. I also find Sephiroth and Cloud very interesting to read about. I would like to read more, if you ever get around to posting a new chapter
reddoggie chapter 28 . 7/22/2016
Oh my god I need more! Seriously, ugh, lil Cloudy is causing trouble everywhere. Its so interesting seeing the characters change throughout the fic. ;D Now with the introduction of Angeal, I wonder what is going to happen! Please update because I love this fic so much and just was so addicted reading it. This has got to be one of my favorite FFVII fics, so thank you for sharing your amazing writing skills.
RandomNinja chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I don't suppose you plan on finishing this story, do you? It's still my favourite, even after 10 years...
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
I enjoyed this story and the idea behind it! Especially the idea of having Cloud kind of, slowly change from what he was raised for in the kennels and that to the character that most people know him as. It was a nice change then seeing him automatically there like most stories do. I'd love to see more if you got around to writing again!
clarch chapter 28 . 8/22/2014
This is such a great story! But sadly most great stories get canned before they are finished and in annoys me when this happens. I so hope you didn't abandon this fic. I woukd really like to read more. So please pick it back up soon. There are a lot of readers waiting to read what happens next.
Disturbed Turtle chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Ohh, me thinks I see a new bout of jealousy about to erupt in the air...

Sorry, I was watching "Shakespeare in Love" earlier today. *hee hee* Okay, really great job getting me intrigued, I am looking forward to learning more about them. When I read the part when Seph insulted Cloud before going to the party, I subconsciously did the cat claw move with my hand and did an angry "meow". Yes, I know, I'm a dork...

Anyway, looking forward to reading more!
Waga chapter 28 . 6/29/2013
That story was so worth my time, marvelous, funny and at the same time a bit sad too. I can see it'ts been a while since the last update, but please don't abandon this lovely piece
kat1316 chapter 28 . 6/12/2013
nooo please update T.T
wolfawaken chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
I love this story but I see that it has not been updated for a long while. Will you ever update this story?
anon chapter 28 . 3/11/2013
you've probably been asked this a TON by now I'm sure. But do you have plans to do anything further with this? Or is it on permanent hiatus? If you're just busy that is completely understandable. Would just like an update when you have the time :3 please and thank you 3
Thrix chapter 28 . 2/27/2013
amazing story. like constant events going on and Cloud digging himself a hole without trying :)
SSanity chapter 28 . 10/1/2012
What? No "next" button!? D:
No but really, this story is great. I love it. (:
Is there any chance it'll be continued?
PhoenixSorrow01 chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
Absolutely fabulous story! plz plz plz write sum more im dying to know wot happens next
Hekate chapter 28 . 7/12/2012
You stopped updating! sad face. I was very much enjoying this. It's exciting. It's a little surprising to not see much of Rufus, but I'm okay with that. Also, there's been so little of Evyn I can barely spell his name. Sure he's not imaginary? On the other hand, your Tseng is wonderful. Actually, I think most of your characters are wonderful. Hmm... my favorites are Cloud, Tseng and Vincent. So, what happened between Angeal and Zack? Obviously they haven't kept in touch. And why isn't Angeal dead? Is there a Genesis? Also, does this have a plot with an ending, or is it just whatever you feel like writing? Given that you can't send me the answers to these questions, please write another chapter!