Reviews for Not just one of the guys
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
I enjoyed this story and the idea behind it! Especially the idea of having Cloud kind of, slowly change from what he was raised for in the kennels and that to the character that most people know him as. It was a nice change then seeing him automatically there like most stories do. I'd love to see more if you got around to writing again!
clarch chapter 28 . 8/22/2014
This is such a great story! But sadly most great stories get canned before they are finished and in annoys me when this happens. I so hope you didn't abandon this fic. I woukd really like to read more. So please pick it back up soon. There are a lot of readers waiting to read what happens next.
Disturbed Turtle chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Ohh, me thinks I see a new bout of jealousy about to erupt in the air...

Sorry, I was watching "Shakespeare in Love" earlier today. *hee hee* Okay, really great job getting me intrigued, I am looking forward to learning more about them. When I read the part when Seph insulted Cloud before going to the party, I subconsciously did the cat claw move with my hand and did an angry "meow". Yes, I know, I'm a dork...

Anyway, looking forward to reading more!
Waga chapter 28 . 6/29/2013
That story was so worth my time, marvelous, funny and at the same time a bit sad too. I can see it'ts been a while since the last update, but please don't abandon this lovely piece
kat1316 chapter 28 . 6/12/2013
nooo please update T.T
wolfawaken chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
I love this story but I see that it has not been updated for a long while. Will you ever update this story?
anon chapter 28 . 3/11/2013
you've probably been asked this a TON by now I'm sure. But do you have plans to do anything further with this? Or is it on permanent hiatus? If you're just busy that is completely understandable. Would just like an update when you have the time :3 please and thank you 3
Thrix chapter 28 . 2/27/2013
amazing story. like constant events going on and Cloud digging himself a hole without trying :)
SSanity chapter 28 . 10/1/2012
What? No "next" button!? D:
No but really, this story is great. I love it. (:
Is there any chance it'll be continued?
PhoenixSorrow01 chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
Absolutely fabulous story! plz plz plz write sum more im dying to know wot happens next
Hekate chapter 28 . 7/12/2012
You stopped updating! sad face. I was very much enjoying this. It's exciting. It's a little surprising to not see much of Rufus, but I'm okay with that. Also, there's been so little of Evyn I can barely spell his name. Sure he's not imaginary? On the other hand, your Tseng is wonderful. Actually, I think most of your characters are wonderful. Hmm... my favorites are Cloud, Tseng and Vincent. So, what happened between Angeal and Zack? Obviously they haven't kept in touch. And why isn't Angeal dead? Is there a Genesis? Also, does this have a plot with an ending, or is it just whatever you feel like writing? Given that you can't send me the answers to these questions, please write another chapter!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 28 . 6/12/2012
good story very VERY good story i wanna read more please update soon pretty please
LoveLessEnd chapter 28 . 5/12/2012
Really love your story. Cloud is not portrayed as too feminine even if he's the submissive one in relationships. He has the mentality of a trained slave while still being Cloud, stubborn, crafty, funny Cloud. :)

The chapters have gotten a lot more talkative, though. Not as much description as before (I've finished this in one day). Still, great story, keep up the good work!
Anon chapter 28 . 4/4/2012
Are you ever going to finish this? This is amazing, and I read through the entire thing in one DAY. *u*
Dragonanzar chapter 28 . 3/26/2012
An interesting story. I must say, Sephiroth acts like a moody bitch. Or maybe I should compare him to a female cat in heat, rather than a dog. What with all the hissing and ego. I guess the superiority complex is just a front to cover up his insecurities of being a slave. Or maybe it's a denial strategy. Either way, I'm betting Cloud is going to sort him out, at least a little. That is, if you decide to continue this. I really love Cloud's character, though. He may be really good at making enemies, but he's also good at making friends in strange places.