Reviews for Tis The Season
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Aw, yay sappiness. It was really cute.

I realized I've been on my butt reading through your fanfics for two days now. I'm not sure whether that's a good or bad thing. :P
LuckyLadybug chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
W00t! I love this part too! Zack is awesome. XD He's also written perfectly! I was surprised that his part was so short, but I loved what he said about the present vanishing quickly.

And ha! I knew the Ghost of New Year's Future would be Sephiroth. X3 That was too perfect!

I love the ending scenes, with Cloud being annoyed by the weird nurse, the Cloud/Tifa cuteness, him congratulating Cid on the engagement, and the random thought passing through Tifa's mind. And a banner made of napkins! LOL. I really liked the little detail of Vincent steadying Yuffie, too. And of course, the kids are adorable.

And yay for Zack/Aerith cuteness! That was a perfect ending.

I just have one little confusion: When Zack came, the clock went back to 1 am. Yet he said 11 pm was three hours ago. XD;

Anyway, awesome work! And I hope you'll be writing the Tifa fic too!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I love this so far! I admit, I'm not entirely sure if Cloud is IC at the beginning, but then again, he seemed crabbier in the game than in AC, and everyone has bad days. XD

I love the idea of Kadaj-tachi taking over Jacob Marley's role! That was great. And yay Aerith! I think you've written her very IC! My fave parts concerning her are where she's so entranced by watching Zack and Cloud, and then where she hugs Cloud comfortingly.

Cloud's mom is an awesome character. And Tristan immediately makes me think of YGO, of course. XD Then you seem to have stuck in a Grave of the Fireflies reference later on!

Zack being killed right before Christmas/New Year's. o.o Poor Cloud. The image of him sitting there, completely shellshocked, is haunting.

I can hardly wait for the rest!