Reviews for Follow the Pink Road
Jlove chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
Please please please post more it's almost 2015
sabina21 chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
good chapter what is going to happen now with Kimberly finding out that she is having twins update soon
MF22 chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
In your previous story, after the Island of Destruction fiasco, you stated that you would see about pairing off the single male Rangers with people. But aside from perhaps Ethan, that really wasn't done. Are you still intending to do that, or leave guys like poor Conner miserable? Unless you already have them paired off, and just didn't give them a lot of attention due to all the action, making this moot, of course. :)
brankel1 chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
I love it. I think some will want to know & some don't.
psychedelicpink1 chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Seeing as how you haven't updated in a loooooooooong time (lol) i really wouldve liked reading more of your story. Its interesting to know thay andrew still holds some sort of feelings for kim and that it may cause problems between kim, tommy, and amdrew. Plus id also like to know about what happened with thw whole car incident and the rest of the bounty hunter team. And of course the marriage between you billy/trini wes/jen and tommy/ kim. Overall awesome story :D hope you do update in the future!
andyg2525 chapter 17 . 8/15/2010
this is a great story you have to continue this its perfect
archmore chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
finished reading the first story and then started reading this one both very good

hopeing you add more to this storyline

on your A/N I think its a shame that Disney decided to cancel PR so no more team ups

although it would have been nice to see others from MMPR era
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 16 . 3/29/2009
Oh, forgot... have two websites for you:

w dot rovang dot org/wg/wgindex dot htm

pr dash unlimited dot net/downloads dot html

The first one is a writer's guide to the PR verse.

The second one is a link to download any ep of PR you'd like for free.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 17 . 3/29/2009
To answer your question, yes I think Disney should do that. And it might happen in another whatever hundred episode.

As for the story, I like it, but I'm not sure about giving the parents powers. I mean, no one knows what'll do to someone their age, if anything and their reflexes are slower even with the help of the powers. Although I can see why you did it, but it gets things really spread out and confusing with so many rangers to have to worry about and try to remember.

Looking forward to the updates.
crazedchick chapter 17 . 9/26/2008
I love this story. Please update more soon
GinaStar chapter 17 . 7/27/2008
I think it would be a wonderful idea for them to give guest spots to some of the *older* rangers to give the "kids" an introduction to the begginning gang ;). excellent chappie! loved it! BTW, you haven't talked about Kimmie's cancer or her pregnancy lately ;)
gigletrig chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
e! you used my question! yea, i'm a dork so what? lol! hm... seems like andrew's a little jealous! i'm curious as to how he and tommy are going to react to one another, that's going to be so good!
GinaStar chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
Loved it! ;) and I can guess who the bad guys want for wives ;) they are probably fighting over who gets Kimmie
jedaib chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
i think it was an EXTREMELY SWEET chapter! :-D

i can't WAIT until i read the next one! :-D

by the way, just one thing though: you misspelled "MURANTHIUS". it's actually spelled "Muranthias": M-U-R-A-N-T-H-I-A-S.

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WRITING OF THIS STORY. IT'S REALLY GREAT! :-D
gigletrig chapter 16 . 7/22/2008
sweetness! they've all got their missions! lol! oh i've got a poll question, do you think that they should bring back another mighty morphin ranger jungle fury, that's the rangers going on now, or not? i'm kinda on the fence, on it myself. it would be cool but at the same time i wonder if they kids that it's actually geared for even know who these older rangers are. i mean it's great for us old people, (ha ha, i say that and i'm 20! rofl) but i think the younger kids are going, "now who in the hell is adam park and why should i care?"