Reviews for Sickness
UglyDuckling101 chapter 1 . 1/16
I have been looking for this story for a while now. It’s my favorite version of Iruka and Naruto meeting. Thank you for putting your work out there for others to enjoy.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 1 . 1/5
Awww!
kattfan12001 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Sweet story
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Super cute! I liked it a lot.
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Awwwwww! This fic is so nice! I love it! Do you do more Naruto fics?!
Im gonna have to check out your profile! :D
Chef 101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
THis was cute!
Saku-Aya chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Hi!
I really love this story! I loved that Iruka cares. He is nice, more than i thought at first.

Thank you!

Saku.
imadetiramisu chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Iruka you are such a kindred spirit 3
megan.j.mcdaniel chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
That was wonderful and perfect! Loves every line!
Helpme1323 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Huh...I've never read an "origin" story between Naruto and Iruka that took place before the Academy, and, therefore, before we knew they had come into contact. I know it's been a long time since this fic was written, but I like to insert my filters and start at the end, working my way to the newest fics.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Aaaw, what a not entirely nice nor pleasant way for them to meet but alright and believable and just lots of brownie points for Iruka.
Poor Naruto, with all the hints given of how afraid he was/is and hurt and untrusting and unfairness dealt to him. And if he was sick enough to have all those symptoms, then it was pretty bad and he must have been aching.
Now I want a fic where Iruka adopts or has Naruto live with him or just checks in on him practically daily and they hang out, mess around. Would you happen to have any of the like to recommend? :)
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
theisticSantaist chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
This was so beautiful;-;
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Need Moore that was soo good sqweee
Alley McNally chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Wow nice tale. It doesn't fit into the Naruto cannon anymore, but who cares! It's sweet. It's sad. It's a nice way to meet Iruka. It would be nice to see this rewritten to fit cannon or to be part of an expanded story! Thanks for writing it.
Sixela2246 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
that was adorable. There aren't enough good fics for these two when naruto was a kid. nevertheless, great job