Reviews for Sickness
megan.j.mcdaniel chapter 1 . 8/22
That was wonderful and perfect! Loves every line!
Helpme1323 chapter 1 . 8/21
Huh...I've never read an "origin" story between Naruto and Iruka that took place before the Academy, and, therefore, before we knew they had come into contact. I know it's been a long time since this fic was written, but I like to insert my filters and start at the end, working my way to the newest fics.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/29
Aaaw, what a not entirely nice nor pleasant way for them to meet but alright and believable and just lots of brownie points for Iruka.
Poor Naruto, with all the hints given of how afraid he was/is and hurt and untrusting and unfairness dealt to him. And if he was sick enough to have all those symptoms, then it was pretty bad and he must have been aching.
Now I want a fic where Iruka adopts or has Naruto live with him or just checks in on him practically daily and they hang out, mess around. Would you happen to have any of the like to recommend? :)
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
theisticSantaist chapter 1 . 3/11
This was so beautiful;-;
Need Moore that was soo good sqweee
Alley McNally chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow nice tale. It doesn't fit into the Naruto cannon anymore, but who cares! It's sweet. It's sad. It's a nice way to meet Iruka. It would be nice to see this rewritten to fit cannon or to be part of an expanded story! Thanks for writing it.
Sixela2246 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
that was adorable. There aren't enough good fics for these two when naruto was a kid. nevertheless, great job
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Aww, this is such a cute little fanfic for young Naruto and Iruka. I haven't found a story that touched upon what happened to Naruto when he was so little, living alone and unsupervised, and would've inevitably gotten sick at some point. I thought you portrayed Naruto very realistically, considering what life had to be like for him, all on his own. The idea of an ANBU coming twice a year to whisk him off for check-ups against his will is especially frightening when seen from a small, abused child's point of view. I also thought you handled Iruka well, as you didn't make him overly friendly, just sort of compassionate, I guess would be the best way of describing him. Considering he hadn't gotten to know Naruto yet as his teacher, and he did hold a grudge against him at that point for being the jinchuriki, it says something about Iruka being a good person at heart. He becomes a better person once he finally drops his resentment of Naruto and actively works at making up for it to the boy, later on. Anyway, very nice story, even if it is so short.
Dawn Racer chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh my gosh, this was really good!
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This Fict was linked from DeviantArt. Actually... I discovered by chance through that link... Your story was my very first... My life completely changed for the better.

Luvd reading this again, still a good story, even after two or three years!
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
oooiii... Poor Naruto, and Iruka(you have to love him :) )
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
It's great! I'm glad he cares... :')
book keeper 2000 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
awwwwwww! i REALLY like this story!
LouAronShinobi chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I enjoyed reading this, I thought it was a cute short story :')
Lidsworth chapter 1 . 5/28/2013