Reviews for Until They Have Fallen
yasmine32068 chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
That was awesome!
AlenaRivendell chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
i really liked this story - are you doing a sequel - cause it would make a great sequel if Sam does start having behavior changes
Esquimaux chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
that was a wonderful fic! can't wait for more of yours!
Esquimaux chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
o... spooky! i like it

great work
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
uh... that sounded gross! but i still want to finish the entire story!
SweetJubilee chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
So good!

Struck by lighting, huh? How very Limp!Sam fan of Faye to request such a thing.

You took that idea and ran with it. Awesome job.
rozzy07 chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
What a wonderful Xmas prezzie - all 6 chapters devoured in one hit. Yummy stuff, with a great haunting with a rich backstory, allowing the weary boys to really get their teeth into something solid to worry over. But mostly you whumped our Sammy good and proper, allowing an AngstyDean to hover in big brother protector mode in the hospital while you leave us wondering whether our intubated Sammy (Faye must have gone all giddy at this point!) has all his marbles left to play with on waking! Your OC characters shone out throughout the piece, the grieving elderly mother (Dean being his normal tactless self - brilliant) to the child-ghost Dilly offering up protection to our youngest Winchester all enhanced the story.

Now please tell me that you have another such gem up your sleeve readying to be posted... yes?
Annonie chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
Yay! No waiting! That's the best part...or maybe it was Sam getting struck by lightening, or maybe it was Dean's worry, or maybe it was the twist with the little girl.

There's too many great parts to pick out the best one! Great Job! It was such a fun read.
jessiepotter11390 chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
This is really good! Your characterization of Sam and Dean is good and I can actually imagine them having those conversations. Keep writing!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
YAY! What a great conclusion!

I love Dean's lingering fear of what could happen to Sam-because the doctor's words certainly would leave that shred of doubt.

And I love Sam putting it together-the melted chain, the truth about Dilly-everything. And then the sweet scene at her grave. It's just right. I love that Sam thanked her-that seems very like him.

All in all, I'm so glad my request sparked your interest :) This was a lovely gift and I really appreciate the time and effort you put into it. Thank you! Merry Christmas!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 5 . 12/24/2006 intubated Sam! I love intubated Sam! It is like my joy in life to see him intubated!

And poor Dean-the angsting knowing Sam could be different when he wakes up and having to wait to find out if Sam's okay or not-that's got to be torture for him. Especially when Sam wakes up only to fall right back asleep again. Not that you can blame the kid. He did get supernaturally zapped with lightning which likely scrambled his circuits.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
I'm SO glad you did this all at once because that would have been an EVIL cliffhanger!

SAM! You fried him! I know I asked for it and all, but you really did it! For some reason, I love that it was supernaturally done because it seems like for as often as those boys go after the ghosts, they really should get "caught" by them every now and then. Just as a matter of the odds.

But ACK! Poor Sammy! Poor Dean! Having to breathe for both of them! It's so vivid!

This scene makes me squee :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
Ooh...creepy. Sammy's talking to girls who aren't there. Great work with Dilly-she seemed very palpable as a character even though we actually saw so little of her. And you revealed enough to hint at all that is to come... :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
More fantastic development...

"Pressed? What, was he wrinkled?"

HA! Dean! Never change! Your wonderful, corny snark. And of course he likes the metaphorical giving of the finger to the courts. It's so Dean. Your understanding of their interaction is impressive-Sam is all business and investigative and Dean is all goofy yet still somehow productive. I love it!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I love the start to this! You've so captured their banter and their investigative technique-this reads just like an ep, a la the beginning of Bloodlust. Excellent setup-your plot details impress me. I always have to gloss over this part of fics because I can never pull it off convincingly, but you've nailed it here :)