Reviews for The Law of Mistletoe
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This had me laughing for about a minute until I had the sense to shut up and not destroy my neighbour's ears xDD

"The law of the toe," someone else said. "The thing above your head."

Dusk looked up and said flatly, "That's a plant."

I reckon that's the BEST LINE EVER xDD LOL at Dusk. Awesome xD
musically-insane93 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
hehe. That was rather amusing. :D Bravisimo. 'The law of the toe' lol.
Shadow Charmer chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Obey the law. I feel bad for the person who said that when Suzy catches up with them.

'swoons over totaly cute parings'

I kinda like the Suzy/Dusk pairing

Fraya Sunday's Dawn
Salaphina chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Cute! I loved the part where Arthur was upset when Noon kissed Dawn, I love NoonArthur! And I love vindictive retridution. Particullarly when it involves mistletoe!
A.E. Collins chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
this is just too brilliant! when are you going to write more!

Collin
debatable chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
“Stop! Obey the toe and kiss!”

The toe? Wtf. Oh my Lord. That was so funny. And how Arthur wanted Noon to kiss him.. Lol. And that other part...

Suzy heard a thudding sound and turned to see that Arthur’s head was now facedown on the conference table.

Lolness.. Hehe. I can so imagine that.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Great story! LOL, poor Suzy... This was vey well-written! GOd bless!
adorkableox13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
that was really good and funny to i love the obey the toe part
Elycat chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
XD Obey the toe. that's hilarious... good job! First time I've seen a KttK christmas fic, very well done.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
XDXDXDXD That was hilarious...especially how Suzy got all the fun out of it! XDXDXDXXD

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
redexted chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
“Stop! Obey the toe and kiss!”

Ah, a Yuletide fic. Arthur's brief jealousy was cute. But too brief. Heh. And how come Dame Primus never got anything? xD
Paladin Dragoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
That was a bit fast-paced for me...BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! XD XD XD *applauds and falls over laughing* NICE ONE!
Cabbitshivers chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
The Law of the Toe! That's just fantastic! Job well done! _ I have a fic like this, too, only not as humerous. Envy, envy!