Reviews for The Demon Prince of Konoha
Couldve spaced the last chapter
brodylopa chapter 22 . 6/12
The last chapter was a bit lazy but other then that it was fine
Gray chapter 1 . 3/11
It's just the prologue so I am guessing that is why it was short, but that was a nice setup. We got all the information needed without being properly introduced to the main character yet, even better than that you had no noticeable typos or grammatical errors which are so common on this site.

Your writing is also kind of to my liking, not really my style but good nonetheless.
Holy poops, this is an incredible story!
Bwahahahaha I love it! I ship it!
He appears! Yippee!
Ooh, this is quite good! Looking forward to reading more. Naruto has attitude, and you've built up a nice mythology!
Samo28 chapter 1 . 1/13
Huh.. was this part always in the story because I don't remember it when a first read it WAAAAY back before I made an account.. Oh well, now I'm re-reading it I'm sure it'll be just as good~
sd74 chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
This made me remember of a story where Naruto in his (red) chakra form living in the forest like this naruto kills orochimaru and his personal guards (sound 4-5), that were lead by the hokage and the anbu into the forest, using nonstop shadow clones that lasted for a few seconds.

P.S. I forgot the name of the title (and wasn't aware of using fol. And fav. at the time of reading it).
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 22 . 6/6/2017
This is a very good story.. and have the potential to be one of the best with this couple like principal. But the en was not an really end.. look like you have this words writed in your book of ideas and you just all the words in the last moment.. i enjoy every chapter until this.. but thankyou for making this.. a sweet fan from Venezuela..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 21 . 6/6/2017
What a dummy.. sasuke think Temari is the enemy of his enemy.. how idiot.. Gaara don't listen to 'mother' this time? Mm interesting..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 20 . 6/6/2017
Kankuro and Temari's interaction was so funny.. Sakura is so weak.. Come on Naruto, kick sasuke's ass now!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 19 . 6/6/2017
That was a good idea t kill Orochimaru that day. But at least he did good things in the original plot of Naruto like helping Tsunade, stoping Edo Tensei and giving birth to Mizuki. How crazy don't you think?
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 18 . 6/6/2017
Kankuro vs Konoha rockies... what a hell of a battle.. i like shikamaru and his smart brain but sometimes he is a little silly.. Sakura's big mouth just is good to say stupid words.. she is a big dumbass..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 17 . 6/6/2017
Moegi and Udon don't have so much scenes in fics like they have here.. good point. Kankuro can kick Sasuke's big ass so hard.. im sorry for his fans but i really hate Sasuke Uchiha..
2,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »