Reviews for The Demon Prince of Konoha
Ca nt wait for more!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
retarded
Endgames chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
It was good of you to post the outline. It's a nice way to give closure if you didn't intend to continue the story. I liked this for the most part, and my favorite parts were the romantic moments between Naruto and Temari. It's too bad that the majority of those would have been in the later chapters covered by this outline.
Googlemo chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
holy moly thats some twist!
Googlemo chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
that was super sweet.
Googlemo chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
amusing meeting...
Googlemo chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
HOLY CRAP! THat was GOOD!
Shinkicker chapter 22 . 9/20/2013
This was a great story, a true pity that it wasn't finished properly. But still, the readers digest version is better than no version!

Good show!

Thanks for posting.
fusioninferno chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
Really great fic! Glad you at least put out an outline so you didn't leave anyone hanging, really appreciate it and hope that someday you can come back and finish it.
kildar2010 chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
Damn i wish you had been able to finish this
but i suppose this outline is almost as good
Death Eternal chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
Awesome
Alara Phoenix chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
Lolol, when I first read this I was like huuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!? Dafuuuq? But then I noticed the 'chapter' name and was like oooooohh... Sense making... :3 So, in that regard I can't really say much on the writing style but the plot was very interesting! Hope you finish it! Also, on a side note, I kinda like how you seemed to make Danzo a good guy? I mean, to me he's always going to be an evil prick but it's kinda refreshing ya know? Ahaha, thanks for writing!
me chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I can honestly say that is the closest word I've ever read that describes the sound a ball makes
saara chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
"Until next time, vixen." fit so well for temari and this story!
RandomReview chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
Ugh could have at least mentioned it at the summary that this fic has been abandoned. Oh well being trolled is to be expected every now and then I suppose.
2,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »