Reviews for The Demon Prince of Konoha
naruto kurama chapter 22 . 5/29
naruto kurama chapter 11 . 5/28
Sizzin chapter 11 . 4/19
Yashamaru? Is this the guy who tried to assassinate him in his childhood or an OC? hmm
Sizzin chapter 3 . 4/19
Intriguing. I'm curious as to what exactly Naruto is.
Sizzin chapter 1 . 4/19
An interesting prologue, let's see how it's developed.
chthonian chapter 18 . 4/1
Alright so pretty interesting story idea but I have one problem, when tsutsume is first introduced I'm pretty sure it's stated it has two tails then you repeatedly call it a sanbi then one time during his fight with orochimaru you say all four tails and then barely two paragraphs down its back to three so what is it? Pick a number and stick with it
BartWLewis chapter 22 . 3/28
Love it!
zed12 chapter 1 . 3/5
nice of him
Foxy Engineer chapter 22 . 2/6
Even as just a summery the end is good
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 1/19
Lol basilisk. Harry Potter?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 1/1
bwah, i was kinda hoping he would be bad but it seems not... *sigh* how boring
Lady.Airay chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
While I'll admit I was a smidge upset when I saw the chapter name, I'm happy you at least finished it in a backwards way. A detailed outline is way better than just a straight up abandoning. I truly wish more people would do that. Thank you for a great story and for not leaving us hanging with a million questions.
pikachucat chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
Wow. Had this story been actually completed it would, what, have over 50 chapters?

Thank you for at least giving us this outline. I was happy to at least have a rough idea of what happened.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
The intro of this chapter needs specific praise. I normally don't like reading descriptions, but you are very literate. The way you describe the forest makes my nose tingle, remembering my trips to the center of my island - where the air is fresh and the trees the most beautiful shade of green. I just can't; no words can explain how much I loved reading that intro.

I should also mention that I like how you're shaping up Naruto's character. At first he seemed very mature and detached, but I'm glad to know that there is still that sweet part of him here.
2,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »