Reviews for Impact
Midnight Forever chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I am amazed that a fanfic can be so... ACCURATE to the actual style of House!

BRAVISIMO!

This is just thoroughly shocking, to say the list. Score for you.
bloodlustphyco chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
u HAVE to finish this...really it is amazing! seriously im like gpnna cry cause i dont know whats gonna happen...very depressing...truely it is...but your a really good writer keep it up! ] _
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Excellent story! Extremely interesting! Your dialogue was terrific!
twighlightshadow chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Very interesting. I like it. More soon, please?
Romanse chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Wonderful start on this story! The writing is quite good and the plot and characterizations interesting and lively. I can't wait to read more and I do hope this is one that goes the distance and makes it to the finish line.
HilaryRose chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I'm intrigued.
imfreakinorange chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I like the story, but i was hoping for more medicine.., plus Sjogren's syndrome... is autoimmune, isnt it? that was cause more than flu like symptoms for a week...

Like the relationship btw House and Wilson though, very cute jokes!
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Very well written,I'm gladly awaiting the update.
black lambs don't lie chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I actually have a mild case of Graves disease, not fun...blood test every few months and a pill called Tapazole. Mine's really really mild, slightly unsteady hands, and my thyroid hormones were off; the way we actually caught it was getting my A1C done (diabetes...it sucks too).
BethTX chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Great start! House and Wilson are right in character. Update soon? I'm itching to know what happens.
Garrideb chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Nice story! I have Grave's Disease, so I was excited to see it being used. In fact, I'm getting my thyroid nuked in a couple weeks because the drugs my doctors prescribed me aren't working. Much sympathy for Wilson, if it is Graves.

I love the banter you've given House and Wilson - it feels very natural. Can't wait for more!