Reviews for Happily Wedded Bliss
Day Fury Queen chapter 2 . 5/25
Please update. Thank you.
ShieruMikairisu chapter 2 . 4/6
Awww! And it's just getting good! More, PLEASE!

The descriptions of the clothes were FANTASTIC! 'Cept now I wanna actually see them in those kind of clothes. (Not gonna happen, is it?) *drools*
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 2 . 4/3
Do kataang next! What would the last airbend and the last southern water tribe Bender, who happen to be the avatar and a master get? And how would they react to the sitch?
TheBeautifulTagedy chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
TheBeautifulTagedy chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Awww I love this
Sneakers chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Please keep writing! It was pretty funny and the "bashing" you did on all the pairings was funny! And dont worry about the outfits, i have a great imagination.
Azafran chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
:) I agree, too few toko stories and im also a huge fan! i really liked the direction this story was taking, why did you stop? I dont know if you'll read it, but i really hope you do and maybe you'll continue the story...? I think this could be very sweet and so far you had done a pretty good job; i'd really love to read more toko from you! ;)
smellershot143 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Djinnk chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
awwww Zuko and Toph are too cute! please keep writing! I hope Kataang, Sokki and Longerbee come up soon!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I can't believe this story isn't completed! Please consider continuing it~
terracotta rose chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Oh i hope you didn't abandon this story! Its really good and you need to continue!
terracotta rose chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
OMG I love it!
Hechu chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Please write things ever!
tomboy 26 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Lmao .. this was just hilarious .. and why oh why was it not completed? Le sigh ..
Lucyole chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
very interesting story poor toph and Zuko

and that guy is really annyoing godness i would want to kick him, your story is exciting and funny i hopw you write soon furhter on it