Reviews for Happily Wedded Bliss
TheBeautifulTagedy chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
TheBeautifulTagedy chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Awww I love this
Sneakers chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Please keep writing! It was pretty funny and the "bashing" you did on all the pairings was funny! And dont worry about the outfits, i have a great imagination.
Azafran chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
:) I agree, too few toko stories and im also a huge fan! i really liked the direction this story was taking, why did you stop? I dont know if you'll read it, but i really hope you do and maybe you'll continue the story...? I think this could be very sweet and so far you had done a pretty good job; i'd really love to read more toko from you! ;)
smellershot143 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
AWESOME! MORE
Djinnk chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
awwww Zuko and Toph are too cute! please keep writing! I hope Kataang, Sokki and Longerbee come up soon!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I can't believe this story isn't completed! Please consider continuing it
terracotta rose chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Oh i hope you didn't abandon this story! Its really good and you need to continue!
terracotta rose chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
OMG I love it!
Hechu chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Please write things ever!
tomboy 26 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Lmao .. this was just hilarious .. and why oh why was it not completed? Le sigh ..
Lucyole chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
very interesting story poor toph and Zuko

and that guy is really annyoing godness i would want to kick him, your story is exciting and funny i hopw you write soon furhter on it
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
OH MY GOD you HAVE to continue this! Or I will come after you. XD! No really, I will.

This fic is just freakin awesome! I couldn't stop laughing and smiling the moment I started reading it and the part of my brain that is fully dedicated to Zoph just went into overload. That's how much this fic ROOOOOOCKEEEEDD! I love it your writing style! Update! Pleaaaaaseee?
Shiina Yuki chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
this is really fun to read! Please update! ! And I really want to see the picture of them!
toph chapter 2 . 11/13/2010