Reviews for Not for Kids
jessi chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Great story, Parker is so cute!
daisesndaffidols chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
I just found this story. Just wanted to say, that I raise my hand with you on the "Claw" except it was my older brother that did it to me..Thanks for all the memories!
Ysa Ribeiro chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
I just finished reading your story and I LOVED IT! It was so sweet, and although Cam is one of my favorite charecter NOW, I love read those kind of storys in which she is a jealous bitch XD Oh, an other thing.. I loved the fact that the ending was exaclty like the beguinning... Great job ;)
Alicat76 chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
Excellent story! And yes I did notice the bookends :) Thank you x
csimesser1 chapter 11 . 6/27/2009
that was great loved it
DimmDimms chapter 11 . 11/29/2008
Great story!
kimmiej77 chapter 11 . 11/5/2008
excellent story i loved it!
BBLove chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
That was SO beautiful. My heart melted on the spot when I read her giving Parker the book. Sweetest thing! Hope they do something like that on the show
love2read2much chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
wow great story. Loved it. Want more. Keep up the great writing. Would love a sequel. Will definately add you to favourite author list.
Dirty Little Butterfly chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
*starts lauging hysterically*

"She says I can be a squint!" aww, you just gotta love Parker.

Love this story, its just so well-written, fluffy and just hilarious!

Keep up the good work.
Dirty Little Butterfly chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Haha, poor Booth- having " " turning his soon in a squint :)

Well-written and funny, keep up the good work.
mumrulz chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
First read this a few months ago & absolutely loved it (although not keen on Booth going straight from Cam's bed to Bones - who am I kidding I'm just not keen on Cam full stop). Just found out that there were other continuing one shots from this so decided to read this again before the others. And I still love this one!

Going to check out the others now. :)
BitterKitten chapter 11 . 5/31/2007
I did notice the bookends! Nice touch! :) Really enjoyed this - you have a good knack for balancing the fluff with the practical. And the medal thing? That's the first time I've come across it, and I loved it! And phoar... the last bit, the 'T' bit? Hot like the sun. I'm off to read more of your stuff. Good work.

Steph
Katy-ster687 chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
AW, that was possibly one of the cutest chapters I have ever read! I love when people write about Booth interacting with Parker, he seems like such a great dad!
Drumming-Femme chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wonderfull, not many people pull off Bones with out sounding like they just raped a dictionary! KUDOS!