Reviews for It's the Thought That Counts
Sychronergy chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
"I've never been a present before. What do I do?"

OMG. That line cracked me up. It's so in-character of Near..even though chances are, he'll never be a present in canon. xD
Goth-Punk88 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
The two chapters you have posted so far are just awesome, can't wait to see what scenarios you'll come up with next! I'm really enjoying your characterization of Near and Mello and the way you write their relationship, so I really look forward to reading more of them. Great job!
Lunacat13 chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
haha - adorable!
animelvr23 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Lol that was cute! Ja ne!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Haha! That was so cute! More! Ja ne! update!
roflMAN chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
hahaha that was so funny!

i love the saying at teh end aha

xD
Hydrocyde chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Woo
Deathly Noted chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Oh, this fanfic is too funny! Please continue!
whitelilly chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
aww cute!
Goth-Punk88 chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
These are so cute and funny xD I'm really enjoying them! Hope you update soon!
Miss Tsuki K. Taken chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
This is really good! I loves both of the stories I've read from you. I look forward to reading more! _
JenKristo chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
oh my god this makes me want christmas NOW. its 3 am and im in love with you. lol. fantabulous story. its aorable. more plz.

the first part about the puzzle and the 'black' shirt was adorable. the whole thing was great. it was... fulfilling? but still need more. :D
catnyp chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
aww so cute I love your idea I was hoping the did more
Ai-Kusabana chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Hi there! Great fic! Great chappie! Aw... Near has such an angelic voice! It suits him! Aw... Him being clueless, innocent and adorable! Near is such a cute uke! At first, I thought it was Mello who tied him up but the kidnapping thing is good! Who'd have thought Mello would resort to that! Please update soon! _
1 DeathGoddess chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Merry Christmas to Mello. Nice, that was interesting. I like the whole 'stupid Near' thing.