Reviews for The Spirit of Christmas
NT808 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Really cute! :) Love it.

I may have my dates mixed up, but I thought Lily and James' 7th year was during 1977-1978?
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS! AHHHHH! I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND JUST ALL THE EXCITEMENT JOY AND LOVE IS SO EXCITING! you wrote this sooo brilliantly i just WOW
shalalalalabamba chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Loved it!
lilyre chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
PERFECT FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS! (too bad im reading it on halloween... :))
Sinson chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
that was a very sweet story. nice and original, great job. first when i saw "7 christmas's" , i was like oh no, not another one of those 1st-7th year christmas things.. but then i was like whoa, its cool how she did that! hahaha, hopefully you understood my rambling. nice job again, and happy holidays to you daisy blue!
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
didn't Harry's parents get murdered in '79? or do I have my dates mixed up?
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I really enjoyed this. It really put me in the christmas spirit. Wonderful!
harrison-girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
*squees* in delight at waht I have found! So cute!
blondebombshell93 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
loved it! I don't care if its christmas or not!
anahitathebooklover chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
this is the best christmas story i've ever read! really, it was AWESOME! into my favs it goes..
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This was very heartwarming and well written.

I will have you know that I am house trained-that made me giggle.

Anyway good job on this!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I don't know if reading this 6 months after Xmas is great, but hey, who cares! I love the black bits, they really point out what Xmas is all about. I also love the way it was happy, sad, funny, romantic, angsty and more in one short story!

well done

Cuba
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Wow. This is...just..wow. WOW. The last one was sad though...to think of Lily and Jame's last Christmas...'(...

chipped
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
that was gorgeous, and definitely in the true spirit of christmas (even if its now may)... im adding this to my community which aims to raise the profile of talented authors and their stories! come by and check it out if u have time, or say hi on the forum or something?

anyway, well writen, original, nothing OTT and everyone was in-canon. terrific job!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 4/30/2007