Reviews for Aladra: From the Streets to the Battlefield
tartanarmygirl chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Oooo... wow, i wanna see the fight scene. I wonder what would happen if a samurai ended up in wallace time and area... oooooohhhhh!
rangerbagel chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I really like the dialect, but there's a modern vocabulary to it that doesn't fit (skyrocketed - no rockets).

Beyond that, I think this is a very fun story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Braveheart should have shown some female warriors fighting alongside the men! There's no way Scottish women weren't pissed enough at the English to take up arms.

Excellent spelling and mechanics; your words flow very well. Thank you for writing about the female warrior we all wanted to see on the big screen!
cutee2054 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I just watched BraveHeart (AGAIN! ) and your story just flows so perfectly! I can't wait to read the rest! :D
Jess chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
gosh Aladra can be a bitch! but i really love this story!-jess
HelHound chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
I love BraveHeart.

And your story is very...intresting. And good. I cant wait for the next chapter to come out.
Azureas chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
Why stop at that point when all the horses are charging! lol well lets just say I cannae wait for the next part to come :). I'm quite new on here, have scanned through all the Braveheart section and yours is one of the best I'd say.

I Love how you have captured Aladra as a hormonaly fustrated teenager and that she is portrayed as niave at times but has the common strength we all have. Maybe I'm, being a bit too deep in this review, never mind, keep up the great work! update soon and I'd love a reply.

Never mind that flamer below, they know nothing.

Ceilidh.
SueSlasher chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
What have we got here?

ah yes ... another Mary Sue. Enough said.

Don't know what that is?

Google it!

{SueSlasher}
Hope and love chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
i love it!
ForeverLusting chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
I've enjoyed reading so far, and hope you continue with this engrossing story :)

Despite it having a great plot, etc, it could do with thicker chapters; other than that, its fab, keep up the good work :)
JustQuinn chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
Please please continue this story. I love it!
Naga was here chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That little girl will eat your mommas first baby! XD dude im so random right now...Eh...screw it. By the way you know how you say your story sucks? Its awsome! very literate my friend... Well im going to go...well i dont have too but whatever...im in the school and people are stairing at me, even you with your "death glare" muhahahaha so now you know what im writing .

-Sara

P.S have fn with your 30 year old Boy friend Walden Macnir...i know you like him yea...but he was locked in my closet by that Italians... *sighs* he drank himself to sleep...LOL
ivanovandevotee chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
SO glad to see you haven't abandoned this story, it's very well written. It's so refreshing to see a story where real, careful thought has gone into the words. But for goodness' sake, don't take so long with the next part!
Lovebuggy chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
i like this story so much! please don't make us wait that long again!
Scottishgal12 chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
Love it, I liked that she went against him and joined the army, hope she doesnt get found out! Good job, looking forward to reading more.