Reviews for Mists of Reminiscence
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was so sad ! Poor tifa, poor Reno..
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Well, I liked it. It was pretty tragic though. :( Poor Tifa. I think this was well written, just a few mistakes as others have said, but few and far between. It’s got me in the mood for TifaxReno again. :D Thank you for this story and I hope you visit this couple again.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I'm a huge fan of tifa/reno, so i loved this!
Lilcehmex chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
When I first saw [AxelxTifa], I was pretty doubtful. But it turned out well-I liked it! :)
RenjiLuvah chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
OOh nice, finally an AxelxTifa piece, not many out there. I personally support both pairings so in the FF world, RenoxTifa but in KHs, AxelxTifa. I just think Axel would have some in common with her. Blah.

Anyway, angsty shot but good emotion in it. I felt it all with her. Couple of grammar mistakes here and there but no biggie, we all do it. I'm guilty too. :-P

It's so sad that Reno died in your story. Awwz no! Well I liked this piece. I would've been kewl though if Axel had shown her some sort of sympathy or somehow in some way she'd get to know him, as Axel and not some copy of someone else. ::shrugs:: Maybe next time. Keep writing!
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
awwh poor tifa ;-;

great story though!

I really liked it
Lord Xemnas chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I must say I LOVED this fic. I am a huge ReTi fan and a firm supporter of Axel being Reno. I always thought about writing an AxelTifa fic. I thought it would be interesting concept, and this has only proved it has. I give you many many MANY kudos on this. great job. A.

Much Luff,

spiral downward chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
ha. very interesting. Akufa never occured to me before. The pairing really does seem like crack. Heck, the name Akura sounds like crack! XD

Sincerely, loves.
TifaValentine99 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
*smile* i don't know why but, i love the AxelxTifa pairing but i hate the RenoxTifa weird even though they sound and look alike...Reno's just too weird for her in my opinion. Axel's awsome for her Reno and vincent are both my favorite Turks from FF7 and Axel, Demyx, and Zexion are my favorite organization members Tifa is my favorite girl character followed by Namine
Gone and not returning chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
For some people, Axel x Tifa is a crack pairing but I personally don't see it as that thanks to a friend's multi-chapter story on that couple. Because of RenjiLuvah's story "A Nobody and a Somebody," I support Axel x Tifa 100%. _

Hmm... if I remember correctly, Tifa's hair is dark-brown but its no big deal whether you used black or dark-brown for your one-shot. You have few mistakes in here but it didn't ruin the story since I was able to understand this well.

I don't hate this one-shot but I'm not a lover of sad stories either. You did a good job writing this fic in my opinion. The way you expressed the emotions going on was great. Keep up the good work!
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Ooh. I think I like this pairing. :] Maybe. It's definitely different; though not in a negative way. You description is stunning - throughout an entire fic you can keep it up when most writers ( like me ) fail and grow lazy. You do well at writing as accusing and hysterical females, you know that? xD Anywho... I liked it. Especially the references of the past and all that.

.x. Constance.
twilighttries chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
:( Poor Tifa. I really liked it. Excellent job.
ahnminh chapter 1 . 12/24/2006

Ooh. If this was continued,

I'd most definitely be interested,

Ahaha. Well, lovely work!
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Aw, looks like I won't win this one! XD Beautiful work as always, Miss Skies. Axel and Tifa, that is really random. I like it though. Better than my Lexeaus and Yuffie! XD
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Axel and Tifa.. interesting combination. Eh, odd pairings are good.

I've never played FF7 (it's next), but I do know who Reno is from a combination of fics and watching Advent Children...

I liked it, it was different. different is good. I liked how you connected Axel and Reno... and then you used it really creatively too. Good luck with the challenge!