Reviews for Broken

*CHOKES*

Uwaaahhhh

Ermagerd

I'm dying

I just had a coughing attack I laughed so hard

Damn Honoka, that was SALTYYY
haylE15 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
When i read it the first time, i only watched the first season, but now that i watched max heart too i can tell you made a mistake in the story: Nagisa is the captain of the Lacrosse team in the second season until she graduate.
It's not a big mistake though...
Keep writing!
haylE15 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
You just gain one huge fan here x)
Your stories are stoping from doing my homework...but how could i win against them? x)
Anyway really thanks!
Alamo Fox chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
love the end of this chaper XD
Tylec Asroc chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I've just finished reading "Destined Night" and now "Broken", and I have to declare the latter as my preferred story. While both deliver on the 'warm and fuzzy feelings', the added battles and magical girl elements in "Broken" provides some extra substance beyond the budding romance (and some neat character development when Nagisa expresses her irritation of being a thankless celebrity hero).

If I recall correctly, way back in the day I reviewed one of your Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne fics and praised it for being accessible to all readers, regardless of their familiarity with the series. I think "Destined Night" shares that same universal appeal by concentrating on the two characters and their feelings for each other. At the same time, I think the 'universality' of DN also makes it a slightly too familiar story, and I could easily see this narrative being repeated with Fate and Nanoha, or Jeanne and Sinbad. "Broken", though, is so distinctly PreCure - the addition of the villains, transformations and nefarious plots to split up the heroes make it more than a girl's romance; it's a magical girl's romance.
melodybutterfly chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
lol this story was good, i loved the way honoka was clueless about the sex kitten thing
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Awesome story.
BakaBLC chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
aww that was cute.. i really enjoyed reading this, its 5:20 am..should be asleep but wanted to finish reading this, couldnt stop after reading the first chapter. good job...definitely adding to my faves. i'll porbably even re-read it a couple of times.
Belthasar chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Lol, I'll probably laugh every time I think of this chapter for a while now.
mooncat011 chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
aw. that was such a cute story! I hope more people write fanfics for this show :p
Vigilluminatus chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Nice one! This "sex kitten" thing at the end really made me laugh. You're really good at writing these. Ah, if these just were real episodes...
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 3 . 4/22/2007
You really hit the spot with this one.

If I recall well, this story is settled in the first season timeline, not the second, because Hikari isn’t here and mostly because they use the Queen card to transform only in season one. But don’t mind this little details, you did it a great job again. Nagisa unable to play Lacrosse is like Shakespeare unable to write a novel (don’t ask why did I bring out this out). Is always good to know that Takeshi is an open minded parent, if you see his seryuu over the anime, you could tell his personality as a character is the same. Really a shame that we can’t have the chance to see his reaction on the anime if their relationship really take another step forward, more than “just friends”. I can dream about it at least.

Well, this day is almost done for me, one more episode of Nanoha StrikerS (the bed episode) and then goes to sleep early. Good work here.
fan-rei chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
sex kitten and sweety cure arrive on your screen!

go wise satahi! we want more of it ! :)
gracie320 chapter 2 . 12/25/2006