Reviews for Broken
Alex Tsukino chapter 3 . 9/21
This was so adorable I love it
BenjaminMackie130 chapter 3 . 1/5
Can you do a story based on the little mermaid featuring Nagisa and Honoka
Anais844 chapter 3 . 12/9/2015

*CHOKES*

Uwaaahhhh

Ermagerd

I'm dying

I just had a coughing attack I laughed so hard

Damn Honoka, that was SALTYYY
haylE15 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
When i read it the first time, i only watched the first season, but now that i watched max heart too i can tell you made a mistake in the story: Nagisa is the captain of the Lacrosse team in the second season until she graduate.
It's not a big mistake though...
Keep writing!
haylE15 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
You just gain one huge fan here x)
Your stories are stoping from doing my homework...but how could i win against them? x)
Anyway really thanks!
Alamo Fox chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
love the end of this chaper XD
Tylec Asroc chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I've just finished reading "Destined Night" and now "Broken", and I have to declare the latter as my preferred story. While both deliver on the 'warm and fuzzy feelings', the added battles and magical girl elements in "Broken" provides some extra substance beyond the budding romance (and some neat character development when Nagisa expresses her irritation of being a thankless celebrity hero).

If I recall correctly, way back in the day I reviewed one of your Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne fics and praised it for being accessible to all readers, regardless of their familiarity with the series. I think "Destined Night" shares that same universal appeal by concentrating on the two characters and their feelings for each other. At the same time, I think the 'universality' of DN also makes it a slightly too familiar story, and I could easily see this narrative being repeated with Fate and Nanoha, or Jeanne and Sinbad. "Broken", though, is so distinctly PreCure - the addition of the villains, transformations and nefarious plots to split up the heroes make it more than a girl's romance; it's a magical girl's romance.
melodybutterfly chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
lol this story was good, i loved the way honoka was clueless about the sex kitten thing
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Awesome story.
BakaBLC chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
aww that was cute.. i really enjoyed reading this, its 5:20 am..should be asleep but wanted to finish reading this, couldnt stop after reading the first chapter. good job...definitely adding to my faves. i'll porbably even re-read it a couple of times.
Belthasar chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Lol, I'll probably laugh every time I think of this chapter for a while now.
mooncat011 chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
aw. that was such a cute story! I hope more people write fanfics for this show :p