Reviews for Refraction
someone chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
this story was really wonderful! I was crying at the end! as for the comment below me, i personally thought that what they said was really rude! first of all, they pronounce her name as rosary in the anime, even though it's spelled as 'rosalie' . ALSO, THIS STORY WAS FAAAAARRR FROM BORING.
Mew Mew White Dragon chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
Ah it was okay. First though it is NOT Rosary it is Rosalie! Keh! Second story I've read that used that named! In the anime both English and Japanese and the manga her name is ROSALIE!

Second you continued to contradict yourself. Why in the hell would Minamoto allow ANYONE working for him to try to kill Kantaro before the contract was broken. It's stupid. This woman knows that Minamoto wants to fight Haruka but first she's going to kill Kantaro even though the name contract is still in place? Uh no, makes no sense! No he or he'd send one of the others to stop the fight. There's no way he'd ever allow Kantaro to be in his trap and then dieing without trying to find some way to force him to remove the contract!

But it also makes no sense Then allow Mai run wild and again try to kill Kantaro! I don't see how Kanatro could use Haruka's staff? I don't believe anyone other than Haruka could use his staff. Plus I don't see even if by some weird way that Kantaro could use Haruka's staff that he'd use it to kill an innocent girl. No he'd have never killed her unless he had no other options. Even Miyabi would beg him to save her sister not kill her! She would never believe that there was no hope to save her sister's soul! She would want her sister to live!

If Kan died though and no one did anything then how did he miraculously come back to life. I might have missed it since it got so boring I started skimming and reading at it since about chapter 2. But it wouldn't have make sense if he wasn't breathing and everyone believed him dead and he just happens to come up out of it!
sweetpeatea chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
man that was so good.

i couldnt stop reading it

once i started. cant wait to

read more of your stories.

well thats it byebye
softdreamer chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
loved it :D

really really really good story

good work
lunar koi chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
man, i absolutely love that story and felt like killing you in that last chapter, i was practically in tears begging for kantarou to come back, but, wow. is all i really have to say, ur a good writer, keep it up plz.
thewildthingsarecoming chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
that was...beautiful

i can't believe how well-written

your story is

i'm almost crying :]

so brilliant

and i will definitely be looking

at more of your work

this story

i think you've just made my day :]

Lexi ~xx
CaptainKa chapter 12 . 11/9/2008
Aweome fic! I loved it!
RoarinTempest chapter 12 . 10/4/2008
wow...I really liked your story!
RoarinTempest chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
very good
RaphaellaNah chapter 12 . 6/28/2008
Thats so amazing. I am so proud to have even gotten to read this. Its just brilliant. I adore this!
bgtea chapter 12 . 5/7/2008
The very first Tactics fanfic I've found and all I can think is: "My God, I hit jackpot!" I'm normally very picky with what I read so I'm surprised that I managed to stumble unto something this good so quickly. This fic is love. Seriously XD.

You managed to tie in characters from the anime very, very nicely. When I watched the episode with Mai, I thought that something interesting can definitely be written about this...and lo and behold, you did it! I only wish that there are other long tactics fics that are more plot-driven like yours.

I also enjoyed how you wrote a more serious, determined side of Kantarou. We know that he's there from the anime/manga and I feel you've done this character justice. There were parts where you switched POV's that threw me off a bit, but overall, the way that you wrote the characters' 'voices' were well-done. You also earn extra brownie points for writing a credible, angsting Kantarou.

Thanks for the fic! It's unfortunate that this fandom is small so the amount of well written fics are rather limited. I hope that you are will feel inspired to write something for this fandom again in the future.
Tony WildRiver chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
AHH! BRAVO! I finally had time to finish reading this and I am far from disappointed. Your writing is captivating and interesting and I was absolutely entranced by the story. Excellent job!
emogirlinacorner chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
i loved your story. and i'm impressed that it wasn't OOC, a few spelling miskakes but that is why people invented a useless book called the diconary(spelling? yes i cant spell) anyways keep writing
radioactive edelweiss chapter 12 . 2/25/2008
To think that for a bit I actually believed Kan-chan was gone

This ficcie was so wonderful, thank you!
artist-girl731 chapter 12 . 2/18/2008
That was the best! I almost cried when Kan-chan died.