Reviews for Fields of Hope
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
up date soon you are a pro at this!
no-namey chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
oi, update! It's good...!
LexandriaJade chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Interesting... :)
Ber Fawn chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
It's very good, but you should finish it. Don't start a story you can't finish, please. That's disappointing to the readers. It's aslo a good way to lose readers.
Rayen Autumn King chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
CONTINUE! I WANT TO KNOW IF SASUKE SAVES HIM! by the way... why the hell did he leave? was someone coming?

In Confusion & Longing for More of the Story,

Rayen
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Continue!
FtMAiden chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
moar :O
Nejifanatic101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
WTH? WHY DID YOU STOP? KEEP WRITING PLEASE!
Dark Mican chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
y'now...im starting to being curios..how long are you in the hospital?

next chapter please!
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
hm...Sasuke disquised as Itachi...never heard of that one before...interesting...I like it! *sits waiting for next update while munching on pocky*...i've become too attatched to pocky it seems...*laughs*
KCameh chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
plz update soon! :)
EllaCrain chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Apparently I have stumbled apon your work twice in the past 10 min. I have to says this is another excellent piece and i do hope you update but it looks like it has been a while.
Shuuwai chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
WOw. (is all I can say)
Thyphy chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
wow!

this is so... so new :3

I love your plots, you always seem to come with new ideas towards sasunaru.

I just don't really understand why Sasuke didn't tell Naruto it was him. well, must have been a reason, I hope I get to find out about it soon.

so update soon, please :D
taboo 09 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Ok, there's a lot of questions that're bugging me but I think they'll be answered by the next few chapters...so I'll just wait. THis is definitely a nice start for another fic, I'm really itching to know why Sasuke joined the Akatsuki as Itachi, I know it may seem obvious that he wanted to save Naruto but would that be all? and...Naruto, he seems like he wanted to die already (it's just my opinion)...I wonder what happened to him when Sasuke was away.