Reviews for The FMA Soap Opera
Ariel chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
OMG, this is GREAT OMFG YOU CANT STOP WRITING NOW PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE! I love this and am dyinggggggggggg to know what happens next!
Kawai-NYAH chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I like this so much! it is soo cool! i like it very much!
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
O_o is very confused well...I guess I'll understand with later chapters...hopefully rofl XD
Alana84 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Hehe, you sure wasn't kidding when you said it was going to be confusing, but I loved the start anyways!

So Ed or Pride is the same person, huh or have I got it completely wrong?

I so want to read more, so please continue and update soon...
PaperDragonfly chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Ooh this was fun! Can't wait for more! ...it's very intriguing... xD

~and the reason I'm reviewing all your stories is because I like them (xD) and I recently got addicted to Envy/Ed, and I found out you wrote it... so... yeah. And we're on spring break, and I have way too much time on my hands! Thanks for the cookie!
barbie'sthewitch chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
CONTINUE! FAST! PWEASE? I ttly get the whole 'not making sense' thing. If that's possible... ._.U
sprinkle-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I don't care how confusing it was! I loved it!

Soap Operas amuse and annoy me but that's because all the one's I've seen are filled with dumb/annoying females!

Update soon!
Shinigami's-Girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I liked it! Yay! I was confuzzled... XD One thing though, but not on the ficceh... Lust isn't the Second Circle of Hell... It's the Seventh Terrace of Purgatory... Sorry... XD I'm obsessed and I've read it... So, yeah... ;; But good job on teh fic!
RandomlyYours chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Please continue, I love EnvyEd fics so damn much...