Reviews for Beneath
xxemoluverxx chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
I wonder what happened in kakashi.
lovelycupcake2011 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
No words can discribe how much I love this story right now...i dont know what to say...I'm speechless...gosh ummm...update soon?
bubbles05 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Aww I hope you update your story someday. Though I feel bad about Sasuke, it looks like he does love her. But I also feel bad for Kakashi, he has been in love with her for sometime. Either way Sakura is so damn lucky to have two hot guys. *drool*
DivineRedFire chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
Aw dude, this story's so good! I wish you'd update but it's been like...what three years? *sighs* Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Thank you for at least writing as much as you did.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Pyromaniac

Fire
Fire Kitsune chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
please update soon.
LovelyLittleAngel chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
i really like this story.

keep writing and update soon!
Rose chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I realize that it has been more than year since you last updated this story, but you have a real interesting plot line going and it would be nice to see how you wrap up all the loose ends. Maybe once you complete the story it might be added onto a C2. It's really up to you, for you to determine whether completing this story is worth the time and effort. But regardless of whether you choose to complete this story or not, I feel that you've done quite an impressive job so far.
Funsizedwitch chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Oh! You must update! I want to know what happens! It's too good to go unfinished!
Anzaraneth chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
Wow. This story is amazing, and I mean every bit of it. Please update soon! If you don't, I'll be clawing my eyes out, or something else to that extreme, becuase the tension will be killing me. I'll feel like I'm in the Uchiha Manor, and the monkey himself is sitting behind me, his back to the chair I'm sitting in (very close to the source of the tension, thus amplifying it to an extreme amount), which would explain two reasone for clawing my eyes out: 1. the monkey is there, and I have no wish to set eyes upon him again for my hatred for him (eh...not quite...). 2. Clawing my eyes out would be doing SOMETHING, instead of waiting around and doing nothing...except being watched by the monkey... *shudder* (ok, so I don't hate Sasuke that much, especially in your story, becuase in yours be actually kind of loves Sakura... Eh, whatever.) KEEP WRITING!

-Zara
Johanna chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
OMG D I love this story its so good Im REALLY looking forward to your next update please let it be soon ! D well im sorry about katsuki ( he seemed to be a nice guy ..maybe she should have stayed with him ..hm na I like kakasaku way better D xD cant way to see what happends next

take care D and update
Yunagirl22 chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
Its really good. Its the first story i've read that contains an affair, but I like it none the less. Its pretty well written. if I find something in later chapters you can improve on i'll tell you.

Keep up the good writing!
MissAX chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
good chapter! though i admit to being a bit regretful that Katsuki died... he kindda grows on you ) UPDATE SOON! DON'T STOP THIS STORY!
Random Reader Person chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
Aww you cant just stop it there
bobalina chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
Well, that was random! And...is this really a KakaSaku? It's listing towards a SasuSaku...maybe doing more than that. But hey, this way there's suspense. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Alexandra K3S chapter 8 . 10/11/2007
I must say that, At first I really, really loved this story: from its plot (triangle relationship amongst Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke, I have a thing for it really, and love the scandalous affair too), its language (very angsty, heart-wrenching and proper), to its emotions (very deep, and touching indeed)

I intended to list it as my favourite really, but then I felt somewhat disappointed with chapter 7 and chapter 8.

Or may be, I get too used to the portrait of an almighty Kakashi, I really feel terrible with the way you depicted him as such a loser in those newest chapters.

First of all, I could not believe such a genius and experienced brain like his could make such a ridiculus and stupid mistake as stuffing his headband inside his package? And the fact that he really did nothing when Sakura showcased all of her superb skills made him really un-kakashi like, he's totally out of character in these two chapters. Besides, I'm also a person who believe in girl's power but Men are not really that bad. According to the way you write,they're all mean, stupid, mediocre, lack-of-depth, etc...pigs. I can't believe that all of them appeared at Tsunade's office and enquired such question about Sakura's recovery?

You started very well at the beginning, but you seemed to put too much "tragedy and angst" ingredients into this story, making it go too ended up the worst victim of all time.

Anyway, I really really appreciate your daringness when you go against all the precedentedness in Kakaxsaku fanfic, usually, Kakashi is depicted as a calm, cool, nonchalant, myterious and full of surprises man, but in your fic, everything is reversed, Sakura is, in fact, the one.

Still, I will keep reading this fics, since it's good after all and I really curious about how you're going to put an end to this predicament.

...sorry for my straightforwardness...