Reviews for Shippo's Christmas Wish
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wwhat did he wish kogome to be his mom or them to love each other
InuGome chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hahaha! Shippo... I didn't quite get what his wish was. But like he said, it's a start! Haha! Cute fic. :)
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Squee! I loved it! I had to read it again to understand the thing about what was happening when Shippo landed upon them, but I eventually got it. :P I'm not slow, I just don't have my head in the gutter. By the way, what did Shippo ask for? A family?

Thank you so much for writing this! :D
BashiYami chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
'As he slipped away, he couldn't help but think Inuyasha looked a lot bigger than normal.' pfft-!- ahahahahahhaaaa!

Oh god that's-ROTFLMFAO

He wished for Kagome and InuYasha to be together/be his parents, didn't he? Absolutely adorkable, and I'm not talking about Shippou.

Keep it up man,

- DoP - ~
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
aw, adorable
Thyst-of-Hearts chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
was it inuyasha or Santa in the last part?
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Nyaww! Oh wow! That was too incredibly adorable for words! The Shippo-ness, the cuteness, the fluff! the perfect stocking-stuffer really! Absolutely lovely story! _

CleverCover chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aw. He wished for that. That's so cute.

Lol. Shippo had to wish for them to get together for it to happen. cute...'sigh'
disneyrulz23 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
frani1375 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I liked that alot. It would be cool if you made it into a fic. Just a thought.
Zuki Zuccini chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
AW! That was so cute! XD I loved it!
Ryoko Blue chapter 1 . 12/23/2006

So cute!

Ryoko Blue
Moonclaw chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Aww, how sweet of Shippo. Nice story, I love the Shippo waking up and thinking Santa Claus was Inuyasha (besides the fact that it just sounded cute!) Nice job
kilnorc chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
loved it!

you should make a xover fic of Yu-Gi-Oh! and Inuyasha sometime, Drake...i bet that'd be really kickass!