Reviews for Everlasting Friend
stareagle chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
This is so beautiful - The verses were perfect and I loved your character analysis. I can't wait for more. Thank you
Trinityangel chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Perfectly chosen songs! I read the story, twice in fact, then had to download the songs and wow. Lovely choices. They completely fit the moment. Well done!
Christiangirl chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
Another great chapter!

Christiangirl chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
Another great chapter, I especially loved how the words of the song clearly spoke volumes into how Sara really felt about Grissom's decision to take the teaching sabbatical. Nicely written.

Christiangirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Nice start! This fic is really well-written! Keep up the great work! I'm adding this fic to my Favorite Stories List!

shania1277 chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
I just LOVE this fic and this song is perfect for your story! It's really sad in the beginning but beautifully written , especially Grissom's additional verses in the end .Thank you ;-D
csi1gil1 chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
that was absolutely beautiful so much so it made me cry.. im a softy i admit it lol look forward to reading more of your storys .. and hopefully this one will have more chapters hint hint :)
BellaDonnaButterfly chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Aw, you made me cry! very well written, i loved it and the whole song in relation to their relationship was wonderful. I only wish I could write as well. Good job, keep up the good work.
JuanseyLio chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
aw that was beautiful!
Veronica10 chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
This story was BEAUTIFUL! Its a pity you don't write for CSI!
TDCSI chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
Bravo. I loved the extra verse that Grissom wrote. Very touching.
Peggy47 chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
That was truly terrific-very well written.

I look forward to your future

chapters and additional stories.

Merry Christmas