Reviews for Our New Journey Together
CheerandBrood323 chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
this story is really good. I am gonna go read the sequel now. Good job. Your writing is better than you think

cass
oclover4eva9 chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
wow, great ending !

please do a sequal !

luv tori xo
kursk chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
Great chapter, Im glad that everything went well.

Write more soon.
psparkle7189 chapter 9 . 1/22/2007
Awesome story! I loved all of it! I'm SOO happy that Seth woke up! I'm sorta glad he didnt wake up in time for the birth because that would've been cliche and it's over-done. I really loved this story and I hope that you continue to write SS stories because you write them so well! :)

-Steph
Mrs.Cohen chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
Aww, happy ending! Sorry I am reviewing and reading so late. Loved this last chapter. And Madison, I love that name! Loved when Summer told her to call Ryan Uncle Atwood. Can't wait for a sequel.

Favorite Lines/Scenes:

“Okay, well on the bracelet for now I’ll put baby Roberts.”

“No, Cohen. Her last name is Cohen.

“Oh, sorry, okay Cohen. Well think about the name while I go step out for a minute. I’ll send in your visitors, I’ll be back.”

“Sweetie,” Summer said talking to the newborn, “This is your Uncle Ryan, but you can call him Uncle Atwood.”

Ryan smirked at Summer’s comment as Summer handed the baby girl over to him. Just then Taylor, Sandy, and Kirsten walked in.

“Aw.” Taylor said as she, Sandy, and Kirsten made their way over to Summer, where the baby now was.
auggy1984 chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
aw thats a really good chapter
Love Affair With Distance chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
Amazing story! I loved it from chapter one to the last chapter, and it was sweet the way Ryan stayed with Summer, and also sweet about how Seth woke up! Anyway, can't wait to read the sequel! ] good job
Sabrina chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
This story was awesome! Although I would've preferred a longer last chapter,and more of an emotional & loving time when Summer saw Seth wake up, it was great!

Looking forward to a sequel.
tines5 chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
I loved the new and last chapter..i'm so glad that Summer,the baby,and Seth is ok..i'm really glad that Seth woke up..I really cant wait for the sequel..this story was awesome..so I cant wait to read the sequel..ur an awesome writter..so keep up with the amazing writting..and I really hope u write more Seth&Summer stories..I just love them..well great job once again..thanks tines_5
justawritier chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
sweet. really enjoyed the story. Can't wait for the squel.
Mrs.Cohen chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
aww the baby is being born and seth is still in the coma! i loved that summer didnt find out the babys gender because it is what seth would have done. hope he wakes up soon. post again!
kursk chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
Good chapter, hopefully the birth will somehow make seth wake up.

Cant wait for more.
lauren trut chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
this is such a good story and yues i would lovea asequel. i love that you update often. it keeps readers interested...well at least for me it does...so yes to the sequel and please update really soon...thanks!
Vivian chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
I know this sounds like a threat, but if Seth does not wake up now, I will discontinue in reading this story. Don't get me wrong, I love your writing, but how could this end sad? I know you're going to end up having Seth woken up, but it's mandatory to get him woken up NOW! ehehheheheh. Just pulling your leg! :P But MAKE it happen or I think I might rather kill myself ~

kidding.

tines5 chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
OMG..I hope that the baby and Summer is ok..I really hope that Seth will wake up soon..to see his son or daughter..I cant believe that the next chapter is the last one..I think ur an awesome writter..I would love to read a sequel..I just love Seth&Summer..and I just love reading Seth&Summer stories..well keep up the great work..keep up with the great writting..well great job..hope u update again soon..thanks tines_5