Reviews for The Christmas Shoes
Waiting 4Dawn chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I loved it! Thank you so much!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
A good story!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Aw, that's so sweet!
ibelonginarkham chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I love the story...it is sweet and a little sad all at the same time. If you look beyond the story it is not all about the justice league, it is about the true meaning of christmas.
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
This was so touching. It is just amazing and very well writen. its a little late, but Merry Christmas.
Trickster91 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
This is such a sweet story. It really warmed my heart. 'The Christmas Shoes' is a really sad yet touching song. It's one of my favorites.
Jazyrha chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Really beautiful story. That boy with the shoes, SO CUTE! And Shayera and Wally rock.

I think you could've put more detail in the story, especially about the feelings.

It was a really nice idea D

The only things I just don't like it the:

'7:30 PM-Central City Orphanage' title's

I just think that's a bit disturbing, I'm sorry.

But really, it was such a cute, cute story and the songs gave it a sweet finishing touch D

Keep up the good work!

~ Jazyrha
Shayera Hol Hawkgirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I love this story! :)

I'm glad that Shayera finally found her Christmas spirit, because she is my favourite character. And Flash is so funny. I like it. Keep on going!
RealityBreakGirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Hey! Merry Christmas! Cute story. Good story. I'm glad that Shayera finally found her Christmas spirit. I can see Wally doing all of those things easily, especially the whole bit with the cookies, and the batter. I used to get to lick the bowls until my mom got parinoid about the raw eggs in it. I still miss doing that. But anyway, good story, I liked it. I hope you have a very good Christmas. Talk to you later!

-Ally